Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
I hope we get him and a straight loan move back. Ødegaard is possible the biggest talent in the world atm.
As a norwegian I never have high hopes when it comes to fotballers we produce, but Ødegaard looks on a different level.

RetroStu

Why a loan deal for Falcao?, i guess the money has dried up, bye bye Vidal.:(

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Doesn't make sense that they wouldn't be in for Falcao for a loan not Chico....

I guess Ancelotti has made it clear Benzema will be the no9 and neither he nor Falco would be happy on the bench. We have obviously offered him football every week.

032Devil

Apparently, its a new trend. Keep a player for a year and if it works out buy him or if not then the club doesn't loose tens of millions.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Its cringeworthy the amount of hate Rooney gets on here when you see stats like that.
Fully agree.
Especially considering he's often played out of the striker position, and gets injured usually once a season

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Its cringeworthy the amount of hate Rooney gets on here when you see stats like that.
It's inedible how much hate people have towards Wayne. He made 2 transfer requests, once when the club weren't showing enough desire to improve (rightly so, look at the state of us now) and once because of a falling out with Fergie (who hadn't forgiven him for the first)

He has always worked so hard for the club and without him, we'd have won much much less over the years.

MkPaul

learnt from the best

Right lads, i'm off out for a few hours, somebody needs to step up on the Twitter front...

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
If he enjoys his time here, he will drop his wage demands drastically. He is extremely expensive.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Back to Studward? Or are we waiting for that midfield signing?

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
It's inedible how much hate people have towards Wayne. He made 2 transfer requests, once when the club weren't showing enough desire to improve (rightly so, look at the state of us now) and once because of a falling out with Fergie (who hadn't forgiven him for the first)

He has always worked so hard for the club and without him, we'd have won much much less over the years.
I have stopped reading those useless hate filled posts about Rooney. No point reasoning with those.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
OK, I am bracing myself now for a cheeky bid for Messi. Don't tell me it is beyond Woodward...

Status
Not open for further replies.