Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroStu

Urgh i REALLY want to be over the moon with Falcao and DiMaria etc but not buying a top class midfielder and defender means we will still leak goals and probably still play crap due to how nervous the team will continue to be.

Also so much for all the "Van Gaal doesnt like to spend money on players" type posts from a few weeks ago.:lol:

NinjaFletch

fecking hell, I'm actually more excited by this as he is meant to be the next big thing.
He really didn't say we'd do it.

It was pretty much word for word: 'United have scouted him a few times and are known to be interested, could well be an offer, but as we understand it nothing happening as of yet'.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Why a loan deal for Falcao?, i guess the money has dried up, bye bye Vidal.:(
Falcao is still a slight risk due to his injury at the end of last season. He has had a pre season and scored against Arsenal in the Emirates cup so its not a huge risk, but still there. So a loan makes sense. Prove you're back to your best or be on your way next summer.
Also if RvP does need an operation, Falcao just carries us over. Money is still there, in large sums no less.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Just do it, throw money everywhere, do things sign players, I'm spoiled!

AltiUn

feck it we may as well just sign Iniesta and Busquets.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
He really didn't say we'd do it.

It was pretty much word for word: 'United have scouted him a few times and are known to be interested, could well be an offer, but as we understand it nothing happening as of yet'.
Can't see this one happening. Nothing in Norway about this.

AltiUn

RvP might be having an operation, Rooney may be getting dropped into midfield, we could lose Welbeck and Hernandez and people are saying this move doesn't make sense? Okay, Blind is no Vidal but we also signed Herrera and Di Maria to play alongside him. Having a world class striker does a team wonders.

gaz1185

Not seen this comment 'officially' yet, but if it's true and we're starting to worry about FFP now then a big name CM is out of the question today.

Status
Not open for further replies.