Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rake

Not seen this comment 'officially' yet, but if it's true and we're starting to worry about FFP now then a big name CM is out of the question today.
Or we are signing him on loan so we are absolutely certain that there will be no issues with the midfielder signing :drool:

JP77

Not seen this comment 'officially' yet, but if it's true and we're starting to worry about FFP now then a big name CM is out of the question today.
Even if it's true it's absolute bollocks. We've got zero worries regarding FFP.

MDFC Manager

Doesn't make sense to me. For starters, we aren't even in Europe for the ffp to apply!

Dracula

caf plane air-master
Dont think so, i wonder if its better for monaco from an FFP point of viewto have one major sale (james) this year then falcao next year rather than both in one year perhaps

MDFC Manager

Dont think so, i wonder if its better for monaco from an FFP point of viewto have one major sale (james) this year then falcao next year rather than both in one year perhaps
Perfect. That makes a whole lot more sense.

Rake

You are correct indeed. If that quote is true (since I can't find it anywhere) he must be referring to Monaco and not us

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
come on mate an actual CM di maria and blind are makeshifts
I still think we should get another.
However saying two players who one was Dutch player of the year playing DM and the other one of RMs players of the season and top player for Argentina playing CM are makeshift CMs is harsh to say the least

Bloxy

Why does it always rain on me?
WHat is wrong with the defense once Rojo gets in and Rafael and Shaw are back? If we go to a back 4 with those plus Jones, Smalling or Evans .... we are pretty good.
Jones, Smalling and Evans are all injury prone and seem to still make many mistakes in them

Aporkalypse

WHat is wrong with the defense once Rojo gets in and Rafael and Shaw are back? If we go to a back 4 with those plus Jones, Smalling or Evans .... we are pretty good.
With Blind in front actually protecting the defence it will ease the pressure as well. Well that's the hope.

revel911

Jones, Smalling and Evans are all injury prone and seem to still make many mistakes in them
I ma not saying it is perfect, I am just saying that with these people back, plus defensive cover in front of them rather than the gaping hole that is Fletcher we should be fine.

lifted

FFP is made for clubs like us to be able to do what we're doing now. The loan deal helps to skew Monaco's books a little more in their favour over the next 12 months.

Jev

I've read others suggest that the FFP comment is more to do with Monaco than United.
Oh, spreading out the big sales over different years, makes sense I guess.

FFP hasn't done any good for the transfer market with all these silly loans being done instead.

Paul the Wolf

Score Predictions Competition Organiser
France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips
Oh, spreading out the big sales over different years, makes sense I guess.

FFP hasn't done any good for the transfer market with all these silly loans being done instead.
FFP has stopped PSG signing Di Maria, stopped City signing Falcao and just about finished off Monaco as any type of force , as I've said many times FFP will be nothing but good for United

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
FFP has stopped PSG signing Di Maria, stopped City signing Falcao and just about finished off Monaco as any type of force , as I've said many times FFP will be nothing but good for United
PSG spunking stupid money on David Luiz stopped them getting Di Maria. Di Maria and a player or two leaving might have done the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.