Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
The player I was thinking of was Scuffet, how I confused he and Handanovic I'll never know :lol:

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
The player I was thinking of was Scuffet, how I confused he and Handanovic I'll never know :lol:
Scuffet is an amazing young talent but he's nowhere near ready for the rigors of the EPL or the CL. Him and Perrin and Leali are three young 'keepers gaining prominence in the Serie A but Handanovic is the only realistic option, at this point of time.

Oo0AahCantona

Thing is, if we managed to get bale, you know he's here for life. he wouldnt feck off to madrid or city after 3 years.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
What does this article say?
Can't read the article because it's not out until tomorrow. However, it technically says that those 4 players have been offered to Barcelona. But the use of ofrece(n) in the context of transfers was never one I fully managed to grasp, because it does not always mean they were offered by their clubs, it sometimes means that the situation offers them as targets for the club. Yeah, I know...confusing.

Either way, it's Sport, so probably bollocks.

hobbers

:lol: SPORT are hilarious.

Seems like Barca's transfer ban has only made the journos even more brain dead. Bizarre.

Devil may care

Ugh, the Clyne link resurfaces. I think if we can get Bale and Depay we will, one on either side of Rooney in the font three should be a huge upgrade to our goal threat.

Jerch

I'm not sure about Handanović. He made mistake by joining Inter when there were offers from other clubs. Even Bayern showed interest at that time before they signed Neuer.

If United are after goalkepper from Slovenia Oblak is the one United should be targeting.

RedMachine03

Poster of Articles

PSV director: "PSG and Liverpool are indeed a step ahead of Man Utd in the race to sign Depay. Man Utd only informed us about inter

Last edited:

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Can we get the text from the tweets too please, sorry to be a pain, but can't see tweets at work!

RedMachine03

Poster of Articles

@BroadcastMoose: My sources tell me Danny Ings is expected to join @ManUtd this summer,he wants to kove to Utd & Utd want him

@BroadcastMoose: Today @GarethBale11 is being linked with @ManUtd my sources tell me that Gareth is not going anywhere this summer

saivet

Can we get the text from the tweets too please, sorry to be a pain, but can't see tweets at work!
The one above says:

PSV director: "PSG and Liverpool are indeed a step ahead of Man Utd in the race to sign Depay. Man Utd only informed us about interest."

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
TDN: Madrid ask for extension to Chicharito deadline

PSV director: "PSG and Liverpool are indeed a step ahead of Man Utd in the race to sign Depay. Man Utd only informed us about interest."

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022

@BroadcastMoose: My sources tell me Danny Ings is expected to join @ManUtd this summer,he wants to kove to Utd & Utd want him

@BroadcastMoose: Today @GarethBale11 is being linked with @ManUtd my sources tell me that Gareth is not going anywhere this summer
Is that supposed to say 'He wants to love united'

What?! :houllier:

SecondFig

Can't read the article because it's not out until tomorrow. However, it technically says that those 4 players have been offered to Barcelona. But the use of ofrece(n) in the context of transfers was never one I fully managed to grasp, because it does not always mean they were offered by their clubs, it sometimes means that the situation offers them as targets for the club. Yeah, I know...confusing.

Either way, it's Sport, so probably bollocks.
I translated it (using my long forgotten A-Level Spanish) as "they are offering themselves"... Especially in the context of the upper line Cuatro cracks llaman a las oficinas del Camp Nou - "Four crack players make calls to the Camp Nou offices" (or something like that...)

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

Talkshite are notoriously bad at transfer 'rumours'.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
But still behind lfc, psv..
As far as the club goes we are behind Pool and PSG. I reckon the situation as it stands is a bit like this:

Depay knows United are interested, LVG has probably spoken to him off the record.
Depay is looking at his options, speaking to other clubs to see what is on offer in terms of playing time and contracts.
United are confident that he won't sign for anyone without giving LVG a chance to match terms and probably feel that we can offer him everything he wants.

Source: Complete guess.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
As far as the club goes we are behind Pool and PSG. I reckon the situation as it stands is a bit like this:

Depay knows United are interested, LVG has probably spoken to him off the record.
Depay is looking at his options, speaking to other clubs to see what is on offer in terms of playing time and contracts.
United are confident that he won't sign for anyone without giving LVG a chance to match terms and probably feel that we can offer him everything he wants.

Source: Complete guess.
I think that is about right...couldn't have put it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.