Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
We might as well sign Otamendi. Far more experienced than Laporte and would probably cost the same considering Laporte's release clause.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Shitty defending today for Eibar's goal.
There's a serious lack of quality defenders as a whole. Hummels is also far from perfect and some might argue that he's not suited for the pace of the Premier League.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
No worries, Big Chris has the leadership thing sorted, we just need a ball playing partner for him.
He's shown a lot of positive things this season. Leadership is not one of them imo.

Too many times there's been a ball bouncing behind him that he's waiting for DDG to come and get when he needs to take charge of the situation. Not to say he won't, but right now he hasn't.

Devil may care

He's shown a lot of positive things this season. Leadership is not one of them imo.

Too many times there's been a ball bouncing behind him that he's waiting for DDG to come and get when he needs to take charge of the situation. Not to say he won't, but right now he hasn't.
That could also be blamed on De Gea, I think overall he has shown excellent leadership of the backline over the last few months and has held it together well considering he has Valencia to his right and a revolving door of CB's on his left.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
That could also be blamed on De Gea, I think overall he has shown excellent leadership of the backline over the last few months and has held it together well considering he has Valencia to his right and a revolving door of CB's on his left.
Valencia is the only constant in the back 4.:eek:

FromTheBench

Jones doesn't get any credit on here vis a vis Smalling.

I bet Laporte doesn't fare better than them 2 right now.

Even the much hyped but still young Varane looks fairly dodgy for real right now.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Cant Bayern just buy Dortmund and everytime Dortmund have a good player, they transfer him to Bayern? Would be a decent investment for them.
Bayern only have Gotze and Lewandowski from Dortmund. While Dortmund have Hummels from Bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.