Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trizy

This has gone down well with the scousers.
Jaysus, he really hates Liverpool doesn't he? Anyone else should just keep the head down and see our their contract. No need to add insult to injury.

..I love it because it's those bastards though :lol:

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema

:lol:

Shame his current club manager isn’t similarly ambitious.

Shame he couldn’t make an impact this season, but this MLS move has been linked for so long that it’s probably best to just get on with it.

Sanche7

Luckhurst reporting that Mou wants 6 players out.
Carrick, Zlatan and Fellaini are expected to leave Blind, Darmian,Andreas Pereira and Shaw will probably be sold.
Also says that Sandro is the preferred LB target.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It scares me that we are still being linked to Danny Rose. Mediocre, over-priced, aging and injury-prone.

29 years old in the summer, from Spurs which will add 30% to the price, never been more than good at best and on top of Everything - one of the most injury-prone players in the Premier League. At the age of (almost) 29 - he has never reached 30 League matches in a season and just twice played more than 25 League matches.

Naturally I hope it's just tabloid-crap - but if Mourinho wants to sign Rose, he should be fire based on that alone :)
The "increase" a player's age thing posters on Redcafe do, has already started then.

28 in the summer, which is probably peak full back age. Mediocre is a ludicrous comment, he's arguably the best in the league.
Injury prone is a little strong, but he does have injury doubts I agree.

When you're currently switching between veteran converted wingers, and a youngster who has been here 4 years and still has massive doubts over his fitness and attitude, it wouldn't be a bad option.

Sandro sounds a better bet though, but would he want to leave Juve?

buck3y3nut

Supports
Liverpool

Honestly, he's hot and cold and not consistent. I do not think he will be missed. Does anyone here really think he can get into the midfield at Juventus, Man City, Chelsea, Man Utd, PSG, Barcelona or Real Madrid (assuming those are the ones he considers big due to stature and/or wages he wants)? Good luck warming the bench at 'a very big' club.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Honestly, he's hot and cold and not consistent. I do not think he will be missed. Does anyone here really think he can get into the midfield at Juventus, Man City, Chelsea, Man Utd, PSG, Barcelona or Real Madrid (assuming those are the ones he considers big due to stature and/or wages he wants)? Good luck warming the bench at 'a very big' club.
He'll get in at Juve I'm pretty sure.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I like Cann, we could do a lot worse than him in our midfield

pascell

There was a story in the papers that said Alexis was an outcast at United who ate on his own etc. On the same day Alexis gave an interview saying him and Zlatan sit together drinking coffee and talking everyday.
Oh thanks for the info. The press clearly don't look at our social media as he's always talking to Rojo, Lingard etc.

James Peril

Can only love him for talking down on Pool, but Can seriously isn’t even close to being their best player. If he is out, nobody will miss him. And he’s already replaced when Keita comes in.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
It is a a shorter window than usual (for English clubs), too.
Be interesting to see what effect this has to be honest.

I know there has been a lot of complaints, but I don't really see much changing and it could possibly benefit in that all deals are done earlier.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Can only love him for talking down on Pool, but Can seriously isn’t even close to being their best player. If he is out, nobody will miss him. And he’s already replaced when Keita comes in.
He's their best central midfielder and Liverpool would be better off offloading the likes of Henderson and Milner before Can

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Just what we need. Another attacking player with better output on the left than right. 13/14 was the last time he both mostly played on the right and had good output in goals and assists.

CodeRed

So the main news from the Daily Star today is tha De Gea wants to go. Yes again!
Source:-
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/f...o-Premier-League-Thibaut-Courtois-Chelsea/amp

The writer is
Harry Howes

So he is a journalist. A quick check of his twitter and look how many followers he has. 678

https://mobile.twitter.com/hjhowes?lang=en

Now i am not a journalist. I have family who is very high up in the buisness as a football journalist. No, i wont tell you who he is. However put yourselves in this position. A paid professional jounalist. How, why do they come up with this crap. If i was this Harry Howes i would do my utter best to come up with the goods. Become a decent writer and try to earn respect and make it all the way.....instead of being....well a '@##$/^^&&&' fill in the blank at your pleasure.

Red_toad

Not good enough for Bayern and not pulling the trees for Juve in Seria A, lets spank 40m quid on him with no further resale potential if he flops.
Yep definitely give Leicester £10 million more and get a far better and more consistent player on the right.

Charles Miller

Not good enough for Bayern and not pulling the trees for Juve in Seria A, lets spank 40m quid on him with no further resale potential if he flops.
There's a site of Juventus fans named Juventuz. Go to his thread and read if you are not watching the player.

Mylock

Lets buy Varane and build our defence around him. I believe instead of going out and buying a whole load of players this summer, let's give Fosu-Mensah, Tuanzebe a fair chance to establish themselves. Both players have what it takes have long careers at ot. As for left back, Jose has to get it right. Lee o connor from the reserves could be a giving a chance, looks a great propect, very similar to Irwin, can play LB or RB, so composed for one so young.

Status
Not open for further replies.