g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

spwd

I was actually making bullet points but i have put it altogether now
Only joking mate, couldn’t resist :lol:

At H letico fekin again. I'm done.
Bloody annoying isnt it, how easy is it to remember its Athletico ffs Lol

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, the Serie A champions refuse to pay more than €12m, while the Red Devils are asking for the ‘Everest’ that is €20m.
God they’re bloody tight feckers, what do they pay the players, £2.10 an hour or something!

$inner_88

I see Norwood is getting the Ornstine style memes now.

Has he ever followed someone during the transfer season that we have been linked with and we have not actually signed them?

Nick7

I see Norwood is getting the Ornstine style memes now.

Has he ever followed someone during the transfer season that we have been linked with and we have not actually signed them?
He only follows them when they're having their medical, so uh probably not. We haven't had someone fail a medical in a while.

Reiver

Only joking mate, couldn’t resist :lol:

Bloody annoying isnt it, how easy is it to remember its Athletico ffs Lol

God they’re bloody tight feckers, what do they pay the players, £2.10 an hour or something!
They'll end up negotiating a deal where we pay them to take him off our hands.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Bullshit, Liverpool won't sell him at any price. He can have 50 Agreements with Real, they won't sell any of the front three
They sold Coutinho to Barca who forced a move. Mane forces a move and he's gone.

el3mel

Bullshit, Liverpool won't sell him at any price. He can have 50 Agreements with Real, they won't sell any of the front three
Don't talk with that much confidence. If the price is insane and player forces a move, they'll sell.

EyeInTheSky

They sold Coutinho to Barca who forced a move. Mane forces a move and he's gone.
exactly. Not sure why you got so excited mr chicken. That is why I said "if true". Moves like this happen all the time. Do you have the inside scoop?

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Schalke bid strong for Kovacic but Madrid are not willing to open him the doors

James Peril

Sadio Mané isn’t anywhere near good or consistent enough to start for Real Madrid, and he’s too good (at least his rep is) to be benched. Feck me, even Bale, Asensio, Isco and Vasquez are benched most of the time. Never going to happen. Real buys stars, they need the envy from others - you’re not getting that with boring Mané

breakout67

Supports
Man City
@Klopper76

To be honest, I felt that something has been off with Mane this season. He was the main man last season, but now its Salah. He's also been subbed off regularly and his reactions are a bit strange.

Its probably just him wanting to play every game.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
you don't get to choose. I clearly stated one or the other. With Mane now gone (with the likelihood of a strop until then) who do you see replacing him?
I bet he’s still a Liverpool player by August.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Why would they even try to get Mane instead of Salah? That's not how their shiny toy syndrome works. I'd have expected them to fleece us over Bale and invest that money into Neymar or failing that Salah.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
now you have gone and done it!!

Do RM even need a winger like that with Bale and Ronaldo's barely playing together. They have too many options unless they are letting one of them go?
I was expecting them to test our resolve for Salah or go in for Hazard. Bale’s off imo and Ronaldo isn’t happy.

They need the reinforcements but Mane doesn’t seem like a Madrid player.

Status
Not open for further replies.