Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun Oldman

It is yeah
Entitled to your opinion of course, but if Pogba completes this contract I'd be amazed.

His body language, relationship with JM, his complete lack of effort in the second half of the season (who can forget his *marking* v Sevilla etc).

onemanarmy

Well, Leicester just got a new CB. Allegedly.
Tbf, this was posted by a Leicester fan in the Maguire thread:

Leicester fan here, we're still in the market for a centre back to replace the two we've had leave (Huth and Dragovic). When we sign someone in the next couple of days don't freak out thinking that a deal for Maguire must be happening, because we've needed another CB all summer. We're targeting a young up and coming player to compliment the older ones we have. Just a warning!

Zoo

Bring him home to be our back-up striker.

manunited1919

No top club would go near Boateng with his injury record now and he slower than Fellaini:lol:

I think it is Bayern who "leaks" interest to get bids on him.[/QUOTE]

As if Ed is reading these papers for ideas on who to bid on - Just doesn’t happen.
This is just clickbait to sell papers.

SER19

If a player wants to leave get rid of them. I couldn’t care if it’s peak messi. I am absolutely sick to death of footballers and their agents, get on with your job and give some notion that you’re worthy of hype before gunning for a next move. If Pogba were to leave tomorrow he would have been a catastrophic flop. ‘I’m coming home to Manchester to win’ or I’m coming home for a massive pay day until my agent wants another.

If he has no intention, stays and does great then fantastic. If not, bye bye.

Fridge chutney

Alderwereld has been applying pressure on Levy to sell. With this in mind, I believe our approach for Boateng is an effort to force a lower price on Alderwereld.

At least I'm hoping to heck that's what is happening.

Fridge chutney

Boetang would be a pointless stop gap just because he can't be trusted to stay fit, and I don't think he's that great a defender anymore either. Honestly better off sticking with that we've got, pointless spunking of cash.
I agree. Or just pay an extra 20 million for Maguire or Alderwereld! Why settle for a 4th choice target at 40 million?

Judas

Open to offers
If a player wants to leave get rid of them. I couldn’t care if it’s peak messi. I am absolutely sick to death of footballers and their agents, get on with your job and give some notion that you’re worthy of hype before gunning for a next move. If Pogba were to leave tomorrow he would have been a catastrophic flop. ‘I’m coming home to Manchester to win’ or I’m coming home for a massive pay day until my agent wants another.

If he has no intention, stays and does great then fantastic. If not, bye bye.
Usually I’d agree, but not in our current state, we need to desperately keep hold of our few great talents, otherwise whoever comes in next to manage us is in deep trouble. Replacing a player like Pogba in this current market would be a nightmare. Thankfully it’s a worry we won’t have this summer.

Infra-red

Alderwereld has been applying pressure on Levy to sell. With this in mind, I believe our approach for Boateng is an effort to force a lower price on Alderwereld.

At least I'm hoping to heck that's what is happening.
With only a few days to go, we'd be silly to put all of our eggs in the Alderweireld basket (unless we've been given very strong encouragement that a deal will be done).

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
It's obvious Ed and Daniel are haggling over a few million for Toby. This could go down to the deadline. I wonder how much they are apart still in there valuation. What has Ed been at since the world cup? Honestly, we should be in a advanced stage now for another target. Fascinating how this is going to play out.
Seriously! Do you think that teenagers runs this club?

Negotiations isn’t a straightforward process where “Ed and Daniel” is haggling over a few millions. If anything United has already launched a bid and waiting for a response. If Levy turn it down we probably just leave it where it is, the rest is a waiting game. A possible outcome is that Toby’s agent will step in and tries to negotiate with both parties at the same time. Then nobody lose face. Reasonable fee if we looking at previous transfers between English clubs is in region between £45-55m. The VvD transfer isn’t comparable so anything above £50-55m must be valued as premium regarding Alderweireld. If Levy refuses to step down we probably just walk away and say “see you next year”.

I’m more fascinated why a RW or a LB isn’t on the table. Either the right quality isn’t available or I’m lost for words. Buying Sandro with Darmian the other way would be the obvious choice from my perspective. The other mysterious thing I don’t understand is the future of Martial. Either we give him assurance that he’s in our future plans or we just do the right thing and put him on the market. Right now it’s all hidden in the dark. Nobody benefits from this approach. Another thing. There must be a RW out there who’s better then Mata & Co.

Samuel Lukchurst :lol: trying his best to be as miserable as possible.
This man is on a mission against a special Portuguese manager, for me Luckhurst is a clown without credibility. Being negative is one thing, repeatedly spouting out bs is another level.

Yesterday’s game gave me several answers regarding the quality of our squad. Only five starters walked away from the game with their reputation intact. Two players made themselves almost unplayable for future competitive games. Mata and Herrera didn’t do themselves any favors even if they did their best. Perriera isn’t ready against top quality opponents, his reputation took a serious hit yesterday. Thiago was all over him and almost eat him alive. Rashford is a talent, that’s about it, but nothing we didn’t know already. Fredge was a level above regarding technical skills and passing ability compared to his midfield teammates, as expected.

Viggo and Bailly was the only positive from yesterday’s game.

All in all. Horrible performance. Mourinho should take a hard look at himself, 28% possession is bizarre. This is United and this negative hallabaloo must end pronto. Not tomorrow or next week. Owners, CEO and the manager must take responsibility and change approach. Another game like this and it will cost the club millions on every level. Our reputation is soon on a all time low if we continue to produce WallMart quality everytime we are on live television.

nainaisson

I agree. Or just pay an extra 20 million for Maguire or Alderwereld! Why settle for a 4th choice target at 40 million?
We missed out on Perisic because the Glazers wouldn't pay an extra 5 million. There's no way they'd pay an extra 20 million for Jose's top target, whoever that may be.

The Bloody-Nine

Seriously! Do you think that teenagers runs this club?

Negotiations isn’t a straightforward process where “Ed and Daniel” is haggling over a few millions. If anything United has already launched a bid and waiting for a response. If Levy turn it down we probably just leave it where it is, the rest is a waiting game. A possible outcome is that Toby’s agent will step in and tries to negotiate with both parties at the same time. Then nobody lose face. Reasonable fee if we looking at previous transfers between English clubs is in region between £45-55m. The VvD transfer isn’t comparable so anything above £50-55m must be valued as premium regarding Alderweireld. If Levy refuses to step down we probably just walk away and say “see you next year”.

I’m more fascinated why a RW or a LB isn’t on the table. Either the right quality isn’t available or I’m lost for words. Buying Sandro with Darmian the other way would be the obvious choice from my perspective. The other mysterious thing I don’t understand is the future of Martial. Either we give him assurance that he’s in our future plans or we just do the right thing and put him on the market. Right now it’s all hidden in the dark. Nobody benefits from this approach. Another thing. There must be a RW out there who’s better then Mata & Co.

This man is on a mission against a special Portuguese manager, for me Luckhurst is a clown without credibility. Being negative is one thing, repeatedly spouting out bs is another level.

Yesterday’s game gave me several answers regarding the quality of our squad. Only five starters walked away from the game with their reputation intact. Two players made themselves almost unplayable for future competitive games. Mata and Herrera didn’t do themselves any favors even if they did their best. Perriera isn’t ready against top quality opponents, his reputation took a serious hit yesterday. Thiago was all over him and almost eat him alive. Rashford is a talent, that’s about it, but nothing we didn’t know already. Fredge was a level above regarding technical skills and passing ability compared to his midfield teammates, as expected.

Viggo and Bailly was the only positive from yesterday’s game.

All in all. Horrible performance. Mourinho should take a hard look at himself, 28% possession is bizarre. This is United and this negative hallabaloo must end pronto. Not tomorrow or next week. Owners, CEO and the manager must take responsibility and change approach. Another game like this and it will cost the club millions on every level. Our reputation is soon on a all time low if we continue to produce WallMart quality everytime we are on live television.
It was a pre season game, ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.