Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Wouldn’t be so sure on the Fekir to Chelsea thing personally. Nothing concrete in those reports as of yet.

United_We_Stand

"O Jogo insists today that the Eagles want a loan deal, as they can’t afford the €17m demanded by the Red Devils for a permanent transfer."

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Poor Pogba. He'll need to do as he's told this season. And no more coke money for his pig agent. Tough life.

SER19

Usually I’d agree, but not in our current state, we need to desperately keep hold of our few great talents, otherwise whoever comes in next to manage us is in deep trouble. Replacing a player like Pogba in this current market would be a nightmare. Thankfully it’s a worry we won’t have this summer.
I see what you mean but I try to have a blanket rule. Spells of being unsettled are fair enough and players have a right to keep eyes open or expect certain things where they are. Any long term speculation that’s unfounded should be addressed, it causes unsettled feelings in fans and I imagine team mates. You can get away with more if the performance level is so high you hold all the cards. Pogba has been largely disappointing and had three strong World Cup performances that have elevated his status from a player dropped last season whose form was patchy at best to an irreplaceable world beater. If you don’t want to be at united, then go. My motto

If we needed further evidence that Ferguson was the best not ever wanting to deal with pogbas scum bag agent is more of it, if Ferguson was in charge and the opportunity to resign him arose he wouldn’t have went near him, and we wouldn’t be dealing with this shit every summer as a result

Last edited:

Kidders

It was a pre season game, ffs.
I think being a pre-season game makes things worse, no pressure to win, perfect environment to experiment (within reason), first team positions up for grabs, test yourself against some of the best players in the world etc etc
So when you ignore the score (it could have been embarrassing btw) you look at the PERFORMANCE, that's what pre-season games are about, and sadly depending on personal opinion very few played well.

James Peril

Ah West Ham, they never learn. Keep filling up with formerly sought-after players, forgetting they probably don’t have the motivation and just moves for the money. Felipe Anderson is also going to be a huge disaster of a signing.

The Bloody-Nine

I think being a pre-season game makes things worse, no pressure to win, perfect environment to experiment (within reason), first team positions up for grabs, test yourself against some of the best players in the world etc etc
So when you ignore the score (it could have been embarrassing btw) you look at the PERFORMANCE, that's what pre-season games are about, and sadly depending on personal opinion very few played well.
Probably because most were trying to avoid suffering injury in a meaningless pre season game right before the actual football starts.

littlepeasoup

Actually pre-season games are all about fitness for the games to follow that actually matter.

haram

We are expected to challenge on all fronts and are up against a City side who just broke the points record and a Liverpool side who have continued to add players. Some of these journalists are complete morons.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Fekir would be perfect for that advanced midfield role in front of Kante & Jorginho. Just seems like a super lazy link because we are playing Lyon tomorrow. Like we'll sort out a move for their best player in the day or two they're in London.

JohnJohn

Supports
Real Madrid
No one else thinks is very, very strange that Bayern sold A. Vidal to Barcelona for 17m and for an inferior player like Boateng wants 50m.

And it's not like they want Boateng to stay, they've been trying to get rid of him for months.

Any Bayern fan has any explanation for this?

Morpheus 7

@7even No I don't think the club are being run by teenagers? I think your post was written by one. Chill out, the state of the caf this window. Let's wait and see how things develop in the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.