Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infra-red

I dont think shifting Fellaini now is a good Idea from the football point of view, we all witnessed Peirera shitting his pants against fecking Burnley.
Indeed. Also, selling players, even if they're shite, doesn't make the team any better. The team getting better only comes with improving existing players or signing superior ones. Painfully obvious, I know.

PoTMS

Can we not keep Fellaini at least until the first leg of the PSG game? The Chinese transfer window ends on the 28th Feb and he's our fourth best midfielder.

shadowcat

What's with all the loan deals flying around? A lot of high profile clubs seems to be involved

DanWWFC

Supports
Wolves
Was hoping we’d try and loan Batshuayi. Have no striker if Jimenez is injured

Vadim

Anywhere but Spurs, surely a crazy idea for any money. Palace would be good.

Frankly you'd think we need all the firepower we can get, guess Sarri doesn't rate him at all.
What’s with the username? You need to visit the thread I made yesterday :)

Loon

:lol:
I still can’t believe Sam Allardyce is 6ft 3ins. I always thought he was “Big Sam” based on his girth.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

PSG have been right wankers in this saga. I reckon if they'd tried to attain him at the start of the window we would have secured a deal.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I didn’t even know they were after him. How much have they offered?
Apparently it's gone from 21 to 26m. We were holding out for around 30m. Thing is, we've had no time to get in a replacement + Silva has been told any transfers this window will be funded by sells which is why we wanted as much as we could get.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Apparently it's gone from 21 to 26m. We were holding out for around 30m. Thing is, we've had no time to get in a replacement + Silva has been told any transfers this window will be funded by sells which is why we wanted as much as we could get.
For weeks there's been rumours that the deal wasn't possible because Everton didn't have replacements (trying to get Doucouré). Gueye probably wasn't a priority option either for PSG in the first place.

IrishRedDevil

Doesn’t seem like a lot of money in the current market. How do you rate the player? Surely your rich oweners don’t want to sell first team players due to their ambitions.

Dazzmondo

Looks like Batshuayi to Palace is pretty much done. Could be a good signing for Palace

peridigm

Reports Acosta left DC United training camp to travel to PSG and the deal fell through.

peridigm

Even had a medical at Clairefontaine but no deal in the end.
Wonder how that must feel. Leaves training camp. So long suckers, I'm better than you, I'm going to PSG. Shows up tomorrow. I'm back...

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Wonder how that must feel. Leaves training camp. So long suckers, I'm better than you, I'm going to PSG. Shows up tomorrow. I'm back...
Must feel like shit if you thought the deal was as good as done. He can ask Gueye and Allan about it.

VJ1762

Apparently Real Madrid are sniffing around Rashford. Might be a good idea to get rid of him now, while his stock his high.

Status
Not open for further replies.