Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falklander

Still dont get why Juve are for Darmian, he is absolute garbage, wouldnt pay 5 million for him

EyeInTheSky

70 million :lol:
It is quite possible that the £110M storey that we supposedly offered was the typical complete and utter dog-shite storey as per usual with these gutter dwellers and if we offered anything at all it may have been around the £60M region which would be far more realistic. But there is always the chance that neither Juve or United bid for him at all. This is the most likely scenario.

I can't remember who published the £110M storey it would be hilarious if it was the mail themselves or one of their idiots.

DownRiver

How does Fellaini do it?
Also, Fellaini under Tuchel...what a sight to see.

Member 90887

How does Fellaini do it?
Also, Fellaini under Tuchel...what a sight to see.
It actually says that Tuchel is against signing Fellaini. it's the sporting director of PSG that's open to signing him. so he probably won't be signed by PSG.

edit: @Summit

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Even 70m is a ridiculous price tbf. Hes a good player but the prices being thrown around are insane. In today's market, he should probably be 50m. Nothing more. I dont want him simply because of the insanity that is what Lazio want, though TBF, he is their player and they just dont want to sell him so they put that as his price.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
It actually says that Tuchel is against signing Fellaini. it's the sporting director of PSG that's open to signing him. so he probably won't be signed by PSG.

edit: @Summit
cheers

Hans Moleman

do what? Post what it says if you post the tweet
Literal translation:
"Antero Henrique is favorable to the arrival of Fellaini in the #PSG, especially since the player is free. The presence of Luciano d'Onofrio in the deal, facilitates the discussions. #Tuchel puts a stop to his coming."

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Get to train monitoring peeps, we've done flight monitoring so this will be a breeze.

Maxin

I come to your team n I feck things up, I'm Moyes
Why would barcelona sell dembele?

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Juve is hijacking a Milinković Savić deal with a smaller offer? :lol:
apparently the so called itk who posted that offer from United is a known bullshitter isn't he?

FireBlade

I thought there were rumors going around that Italian teams want to sell/buy between them selves to try and keep players in the league for coefficients?

They may take a less offer to keep a hi-profile in there league as they don't have that many and the ones they do have are all targets of prem clubs.

Every top class player Italy lose hurts there league commercially so there banding together a bit as its in the best interest.

Just what i have picked up of family who live there still.

Rajma

We should be all over Thiago, Jose and Woody better pull their fingers out. Those sort of chances don’t come about too often.

Rajma

I reckon some would have orgasms if we buy Thiago for big bucks and Bayern use the money for Fekir.
Well of course since Fekir is not playing in the position were we need to strengthen badly, while Thiago is exactly the missing link in our midfield and can be our Modric. We don’t have anyone who can control the tempo from midfield and have supreme technique and passing range.

Status
Not open for further replies.