Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

NecssryEvil

Ha! Escape route... from Manchester United... for Matic.

fecking idiots, the doors aint locked for some.

nainaisson

This lad is absolute quality. We should be trying to sign him, he's excellent in both fullback positions.
I heard recently that Phelan was at a West Brom game to scout two players, but, unfortunately, I can't remember who the players were or even where I heard it from.

Edit: I heard it on a recent Duncan Castles podcast... I think.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I heard recently that Phelan was at a West Brom game to scout two players, but, unfortunately, I can't remember who the players were or even where I heard it from.

Edit: I heard it on a recent Duncan Castles podcast... I think.
Matheus Pereira was linked recently, probably him.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
He’s not his agent though, he’s just ‘advising’
Source? Many articles refer to Raiola as his agent.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/10/erling-haaland-advised-avoid-manchester-united-transfer-11590827/
Erling Haaland’s agent, Mino Raiola, is advising the Red Bull Salzburg striker to join another European club instead of Manchester United, according to reports.
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...give-up-on-haaland-but-german-clubs-lead-race
Whoever signs Haaland would also have to pay a hefty commission to the player’s representative, Mino Raiola.

Nick7

He isn’t. Well, not exactly anyway. He has a different agent. Raiola is a consultant helping him with his next move specifically.
I thought Raiola helped him with the Salzburg move. At least that was the talk in summer.

bsCallout

Transfer Thread:

How much would R Van Nistelrooy be worth today and what teams does he fit in best?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Either way, he is still a Raiola client. Any club should think carefully before wading into negotiations with that shitbag.
And if they don’t, do you not think that tells you something about the reality as opposed to the boogeyman narrative that us well-informed interneters have drawn up. Business is business, contracts are legally binding, and everyone has their own interests. Jordan and Andre Ayew move clubs all the time, nobody cares who their agent is and nobody calls their agents villains. Raiola gets big clients because he’s experienced in dealing with the biggest clubs and negotiating high value deals that’s all.

Infra-red

And if they don’t, do you not think that tells you something about the reality as opposed to the boogeyman narrative that us well-informed interneters have drawn up. Business is business, contracts are legally binding, and everyone has their own interests. Jordan and Andre Ayew move clubs all the time, nobody cares who their agent is and nobody calls their agents villains. Raiola gets big clients because he’s experienced in dealing with the biggest clubs and negotiating high value deals that’s all.
Oh yes, poor, misunderstood Mino Raiola...

I'm more than happy to take Fergie's line on this one; the man is a "shitbag".

OleGunnar20

Is there a major transfer he doesn't get his grubby little paws on these days? Gotta admire the man's work ethic..

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It’s totally normal for Raiola to be involved in big deals in a sort of emissary role, even if they’re not the players agent. Big deals require parties who are clued up. The likes of Jorge Mendes do the same too.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Oh yes, poor, misunderstood Mino Raiola...

I'm more than happy to take Fergie's line on this one; the man is a "shitbag".
Of course. Lord Fergie. Who has been out of the game 7 years now, and Raiola has been getting on with his business.

I’m not saying he’s ‘misunderstood’. He has no problem finding clients and clubs to work with. It is interneters who have concluded that he’s the worst kind of agent, because internet access entitles people to an opinion on just about everything under the sun.

Hoof the ball

If City get him they'd be sorted for a long time after Agüero leaves. It's so crucial to reinvest and replenish when you're on top, otherwise, you end up like us going for B targets out of necessity. I'd love for us to get Martinez. It's blatantly obvious he's the next top forward, but the offers from other CL teams is going to be king.

DarkRed

If City get him they'd be sorted for a long time after Agüero leaves. It's so crucial to reinvest and replenish when you're on top, otherwise, you end up like us going for B targets out of necessity. I'd love for us to get Martinez. It's blatantly obvious he's the next top forward, but the offers from other CL teams is going to be king.
Barca want him too and agent Messi working on the case...

Walters_19_MuFc

Think Levy's saying what he's said about Eriksen because he's probably struggling to find a team who will spend the money they're possibly asking for.

Fact is, they need to sell him in January, otherwise he'll be free in the summer. So if a 'domestic rival' is willing to pay decent money for him, then Levy will sell.

I personally wouldn't want Eriksen. Fantastic player, but I just get the feeling he'll be another Mata in a few years. Whilst he is a great playmaker, he lacks the energy, which wouldn't suit the pressing style Ole wants to go with.

Status
Not open for further replies.