Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Most probably they re looking at signing him on a free should we not extend his contract
They're having FFP issues according to reports or else they would've signed their main target Bruno Guimaraes for €30m by now.

Varun1

Has any credible journo linked us to Todibo? And for thos who have seen him, is he any good?

TrustInOle

If after January, we end up selling Matic, keeping Pogba, bring in Haaland and maybe a CM and Ole and the board will have pulled a blinder. I for one see this being achievable and shows Ole is on the right path rebuilding this team. Will also increase my trust we will be just as ruthless come Summer. Ole hasn't even slipped a clue or anything, playing it cold as ice to.

theklr

Wasnt it Diop Jose was bigging up when they beat us?
Wasnt he doing that with everyone who beat us? To get one at the board for not backing him and simultanously driving down the self-esteem of our players?

Last edited:

yo@Kirk

Raiola says Pogba wants more support while Raiola says he wants 12m to deliver Haaland. Greedy bastard knows how to play Woody like a fiddle.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022

Sun journalist but apparently called the Kepa, Kante and Courtois to Madrid transfers before anyone else.

iHicksy

Chelsea would be such a stupid decision from him.
So i guess it comes to down to this:

Chelsea - Will be told the right wing pos is his for however long he is there, willian to serve as backup and pedro gone. Massive wages, (Hudson odi is on 120k a week so no doubt he's gonna get 200k off the bat).
London might be a massive pull (it is for a lot of players). Chance of top 4.

United - Will be told the right wing pos is his for however long he is here. Competition in James. Massive wages...likely to offer 200k+ (he's on 150 now at dortmund if memory serves me correctly).
Manchester, he's from the area I think? Chance of top 4. So there's some really really fine margins here between us and Chelsea. I guess it'll come down to who convinces him with their sell. If we send in Woodward then who knows what crazy shit he'll come out with.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
So i guess it comes to down to this:

Chelsea - Will be told the right wing pos is his for however long he is there, willian to serve as backup and pedro gone. Massive wages, (Hudson odi is on 120k a week so no doubt he's gonna get 200k off the bat).
London might be a massive pull (it is for a lot of players). Chance of top 4.

United - Will be told the right wing pos is his for however long he is here. Competition in James. Massive wages...likely to offer 200k+ (he's on 150 now at dortmund if memory serves me correctly).
Manchester, he's from the area I think? Chance of top 4. So there's some really really fine margins here between us and Chelsea. I guess it'll come down to who convinces him with their sell. If we send in Woodward then who knows what crazy shit he'll come out with.
He's a London lad, City pinched him from Watford when he was 16.

Irrational.

Sun journalist but apparently called the Kepa, Kante and Courtois to Madrid transfers before anyone else.
If this is true, CHO is an idiot for signing that contract. He got played by Chelsea when they had the transfer ban, and now no one will match his wage - he'll probably waste his contract away.

If there is any chance of hijacking this, we must do it. He's tailor made for us.

DarkRed

If this is true, CHO is an idiot for signing that contract. He got played by Chelsea when they had the transfer ban, and now no one will match his wage - he'll probably waste his contract away.

If there is any chance of hijacking this, we must do it. He's tailor made for us.
Hijacking what? tabloid fiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.