Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
If this is true, CHO is an idiot for signing that contract. He got played by Chelsea when they had the transfer ban, and now no one will match his wage - he'll probably waste his contract away.

If there is any chance of hijacking this, we must do it. He's tailor made for us.
In what way is that even remotely true?

You do realize we have two wings right?

Irrational.

In what way is that even remotely true?

You do realize we have two wings right?
Pulisic, Pedro, Willian and if the reports are to be believed, Sancho. Yes I'm sure CHO would be a first team regular. :rolleyes:

The hierarchy panicked with the transfer ban and jumped the gun to get CHO signed up at any cost, and now that the ban is lifted he'll probably be left by the wayside for the latest toy in much the same way as Loftus-Cheek and the other Chelsea talents in seasons past.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Pulisic, Pedro, Willian and if the reports are to be believed, Sancho. Yes I'm sure CHO would be a first team regular. :rolleyes:

The hierarchy panicked with the transfer ban and jumped the gun to get CHO signed up at any cost, and now that the ban is lifted he'll probably be left by the wayside for the latest toy in much the same way as Loftus-Cheek and the other Chelsea talents in seasons past.
For a start Willian is likely leaving at the end of the season and Pedro has been frozen out. Three wingers will leave more than enough game time to go round.

Secondly he's 19, weren't all of Uniteds CO92 save for Giggs in and out of the side until around 23? It's just well too simplistic what you're suggesting.

Irrational.

For a start Willian is likely leaving at the end of the season and Pedro has been frozen out. Three wingers will leave more than enough game time to go round.

Secondly he's 19, weren't all of Uniteds CO92 save for Giggs in and out of the side until around 23? It's just well too simplistic what you're suggesting.
Fair enough. It'll be interesting to see whether Lampard persists with his youthful squads now that he has the transfer window available to him again. They've done quite well, and if I was Mount, CHO, Tomori etc, I'd definitely be looking over my shoulder.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

Sun journalist but apparently called the Kepa, Kante and Courtois to Madrid transfers before anyone else.
He didn't call those transfers before anyone else. He reported on those deals when they were close to being completed.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Been watching him this season.

Good player. Often looks like one of the best players on the pitch and he's only 16.
He does look a very promising player and only 16. We need to start hoovering up.

In Rainbows

Ole Gammon Solksjaer eyeing up the latest additions to his mediocre British-core Brexit FC.
I don't know why you would not want him. It would be like trying to get Sancho, Foden, Gomes, or CHO 2-3 years ago. It's completely different from Longstaff or Daniel James.

Ban

It's a pathetic term coined at middle ages, brexit supporting men. Literally makes no sense in this context. He's being a Berk.
We shouldn't stop him and his creativity in giving nicknames. If the kid likes to do it..

vanderpants

this transfer window will be funny, with them expecting us to spend around £200m and the likelihood we spend around £15m on a unknown 16-year-old :D

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
We shouldn't stop him and his creativity in giving nicknames. If the kid likes to do it..
By all means, but I'm saying they should at least make sense. We should strive for high standards here on the cafe :wenger:

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I don't know why you would not want him. It would be like trying to get Sancho, Foden, Gomes, or CHO 2-3 years ago. It's completely different from Longstaff or Daniel James.
and like Liverpool signing Harvey Elliott last summer (though the hype has gone into overdrive a bit). Better to sign before their fees explode like Maddison.

Lynty

What position does this chap play?
Box to box from what I've seen, but better offensively. 16 and already a bit of a shithouse - which speaks volumes on his confidence. Played against WBA in a local derby couple of weeks ago, and wasn't out of place at all. In fact you'd expect the Championship out of all leagues to be far too much for a 16 year old boy but he's cemented his spot in the starting 11 (averaging 60 mins per match).

stu_1992

The kind of striker I want us to sign. Him, Diego Costa, Mertens - someone of that age/experience profile who can give us two good years right now. Greenwood will take it from there.
Cavani himself hasn't played much and when he has he's looked well off the pace. I saw him live in one of his rare recent starts and he was very slow, poor touch and was wayward with his shooting. At 32, I think there's a serious risk of him being aother Falcao situation at United. I know you probably didn't specifically mean Cavani, but honestly I don't see Cavani being any better for Atletico than Diego Costa is for them now. Strange as Atletico used to be so shrewd with their striker signings.

Giggsyking

If this is true, CHO is an idiot for signing that contract. He got played by Chelsea when they had the transfer ban, and now no one will match his wage - he'll probably waste his contract away.

If there is any chance of hijacking this, we must do it. He's tailor made for us.
Who? Sanch or CHO?

Status
Not open for further replies.