Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
.another one for Brexit fc :)
Looks a bit naff, really. Attacking midfielder with 5 goals and 2 assists in 16 league games. He’s also 24, which isn’t *that* young. Probably a nothing rumour trying to drum interest.

Dong Fangzhuo

Seems like we have 2-3 of these random russian to United rumours every year only for them to be never heard of again.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

#mufc are ready to listen to offers for Matic and Rojo in January. Two Premier League clubs are interested in signing Matic with Rojo being monitored by Spanish and Italian clubs #mulive [times]

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
I really don't understand letting Matic go unless they have another midfielder lined up. There's really zero depth at that position beyond Pereira and Garner.

AaronRedDevil

#mufc are ready to listen to offers for Matic and Rojo in January. Two Premier League clubs are interested in signing Matic with Rojo being monitored by Spanish and Italian clubs #mulive [times]
Thank feck. United need to get rid of these players asap before another manager comes in and starts spraying out 10th 2nd chances to everyone. But man, united litteraly have no dept. I'd rather keep the defenders and sell some others. Like Matic, Lingard or mata. You know players that actually influence the games in a bad way.

lysglimt

Scout
Ole Gammon Solksjaer eyeing up the latest additions to his mediocre British-core Brexit FC.
Now that could possibly be one of the more stupid comments I have read on here in quite a while.
1. You can't spell his name
2. You call a Norwegian a gammon ? Seriously ?
3. You call one of the hottest talents in English football mediocre

Well done sir - I applaud thee

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I really don't understand letting Matic go unless they have another midfielder lined up. There's really zero depth at that position beyond Pereira and Garner.
No point in keeping him. We’re crap with him, we can be crap without him...with the potential to bring in better players

Inigo Montoya

Now that could possibly be one of the more stupid comments I have read on here in quite a while.
1. You can't spell his name
2. You call a Norwegian a gammon ? Seriously ?
3. You call one of the hottest talents in English football mediocre

Well done sir - I applaud thee
I think he should executed.

Death by fire is the purest death

Alabaster Codify7

I think he should executed.

Death by fire is the purest death

Have you seen this, Mods? What happened to attacking the post (like @lysglimt did), not the poster? I've got posters wishing death on me, here.

I just revisited the rules and there isn't one about referring to Ole, or any other manager, as a Gammon. Just so you know.

On a final note, I wasn't being completely serious, I've decided not to take this football club or our situation seriously until those in power start doing the same.

soapythecat

Have you seen this, Mods? What happened to attacking the post (like @lysglimt did), not the poster? I've got posters wishing death on me, here.

I just revisited the rules and there isn't one about referring to Ole, or any other manager, as a Gammon. Just so you know.

On a final note, I wasn't being completely serious, I've decided not to take this football club or our situation seriously until those in power start doing the same.
United have just released a statement saying how devasted they are after hearing this news.

TheReligion

Abusive

Perhaps consider how you come across on here. Surely not everyone is wrong and you're right. Take the hint.

Inigo Montoya

I know, what am I doing with them on the training ground?
Your cynicism and warranted criticism of the staff, players and overall policy has had a devastating effect on the performance on pitch.

You are hereby summoned to a court of law at Old Trafford where Ser Tywin Woodward will hear charges.

You may choose a champion to fight in your defence. Ser Jesse is available... be warned, he has trouble striking the target these days.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Italian press saying Haaland wants to join Juve in January in a not-so-small reshuffle to give Sarri fresher legs.

Tarrou

your relentless negativity is painful at times

how much money would it take for you to leave the forum? I'd put £100 in the kitty

Classical Mechanic

Been watching him this season.

Good player. Often looks like one of the best players on the pitch and he's only 16.
What position does this chap play?
and like Liverpool signing Harvey Elliott last summer (though the hype has gone into overdrive a bit). Better to sign before their fees explode like Maddison.
I'd say that most people that watch the England youth teams see him as the best player in the 03 group which is really strong ( Karamoko Dembele, Harvey Elliot, Jamal Musiala, Louie Barry to name a few others in the group) and the best since the 2000 group with Sancho etc in it. I would say that because he's so much more mature as a player than most of his peer group that perhaps makes him seem better right now rather than potential compared to others in his group.

It's true that he is a midfielder but Birmingham have played him all over the pitch this season from defensive midfield to out wide to up front in a two in one game. He is reminiscent of Pogba in that he's tall and gangly but with a high skill level. That said, he's far from a Pogba clone. I don't think its fair to say he's an attacking midfielder though because he does put himself about and tackles a bit and can play a controlling or defensive role in midfield.

He's supposed to be a model professional and have a very good character. His dad is a copper who only just recently retired from playing non-league himself. He must be one of the very youngest players playing at the level he is at the moment. He won't be 17 until the season is over.

Personally I think he'd be better off not coming to United at this stage. He's still up and down with his performances in The Championship and is getting a good education there. I also think Elliot was stupid to sign for Liverpool too because Fulham were offering him first team football if he stayed.

NWRed

your relentless negativity is painful at times

how much money would it take for you to leave the forum? I'd put £100 in the kitty
Just put him and people like him on ignore, the forum's a much better place when you do.

Lynty

I'd say that most people that watch the England youth teams see him as the best player in the 03 group which is really strong ( Karamoko Dembele, Harvey Elliot, Jamal Musiala, Louie Barry to name a few others in the group) and the best since the 2000 group with Sancho etc in it. I would say that because he's so much more mature as a player than most of his peer group that perhaps makes him seem better right now rather than potential compared to others in his group.

It's true that he is a midfielder but Birmingham have played him all over the pitch this season from defensive midfield to out wide to up front in a two in one game. He is reminiscent of Pogba in that he's tall and gangly but with a high skill level. That said, he's far from a Pogba clone. I don't think its fair to say he's an attacking midfielder though because he does put himself about and tackles a bit and can play a controlling or defensive role in midfield.

He's supposed to be a model professional and have a very good character. His dad is a copper who only just recently retired from playing non-league himself. He must be one of the very youngest players playing at the level he is at the moment. He won't be 17 until the season is over.

Personally I think he'd be better off not coming to United at this stage. He's still up and down with his performances in The Championship and is getting a good education there. I also think Elliot was stupid to sign for Liverpool too because Fulham were offering him first team football if he stayed.
Just manage him like Odergaard.

Buy him. Loan him back until he's 20.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
There is no depth and very little quality in the midfield, but Matic still doesn't play so not too concerned with letting him go.

manuchamp88

Italian press saying Haaland wants to join Juve in January in a not-so-small reshuffle to give Sarri fresher legs.
This might be sacrilege but actually, rather than Haaland, I can imagine Martial doing well at Juve. His style would suit the Italian league, I reckon.

OleTheGreat

I really do not blame him. He is too good for this shambles we are in. He is gone.
I disagree. I think he will stay and prove his worth to the Club. I know we are in pickles but with him on the pitch, he elevates our level. We need him and i hope we just extend his contract by one year just to keep his market value over a 100 mil. To keep suitors away.

Status
Not open for further replies.