Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawks2008

Smalling and Rojo get pushed out of the club but Jones gets to stay. He is comfortably our worst player I don't get it at all.

Eric's Seagull

Smalling and Rojo get pushed out of the club but Jones gets to stay. He is comfortably our worst player I don't get it at all.
Don't think we should have given Jones his contract extension. I think it would have been better to let him run down his contract and go on a free if we couldn't get someone to buy him during that period.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
He agreed a price then faxed a lower offer. PSG told him to feck off after that and Barca came in. Ronaldinho said recently that he was very close to joining united :(
Really? Honestly never knew that. Still, if we’d got him we might not have got Ronnie....swings and roundabouts

billybee99

I would take the Chuckle Brothers all day long over Rojo. And by the way, for all the stick Jones gets over his injury record, I would guess that Rojo and Bailly have missed more games than Jones during the last few years.

Eric's Seagull

I would take the Chuckle Brothers all day long over Rojo. And by the way, for all the stick Jones gets over his injury record, I would guess that Rojo and Bailly have missed more games than Jones during the last few years.
According to https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk Since Eric Bailly has been at club he's been injured for 313 day missing 62 games. During that period Phil Jones injured 214 days and missed 45 games. and Marcus Rojo has been injured 387 days and missed 53 games :(

Sea-Cow

Yeah thats not accurate. Andreas Pereira, Lingard, Matic, Rojo, Fosu-Mensa are all worse. Phil Jones could be an excellent CB for a mid-table premier league club, and none of those I mentioned would even make the squad.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Yeah thats not accurate. Andreas Pereira, Lingard, Matic, Rojo, Fosu-Mensa are all worse. Phil Jones could be an excellent CB for a mid-table premier league club, and none of those I mentioned would even make the squad.
You're massively underrating Pereira, he was wanted by Valencia who are currently in the CL.

Matic is rumoured to be wanted by Spurs, and Rojo was wanted by Everton, who despite their poor form are at least a mid table side in reality

dev1l

Juventus close to Kulusevski... a player that we were reported to ve interested in

theklr

Juventus close to Kulusevski... a player that we were reported to ve interested in
Yeah , like every other interesting player in Europe. Just queue up the «Juventus snub United transfer target» clickbait. Romano writes we never were we never were interested at least.

Last edited:

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
For £20m I'll pack Smalling's stuff up and take it over to Rome.

I never wanna see him or Jones in a United shirt again.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Nah, he's worth more than that. At least 25.
No, for a difference of £5m I don't give a shit. Get rid. Nobody in their right mind would really offer £20m if the market wasn't silly so anyone that actually wants to buy his shite arse can.

Status
Not open for further replies.