Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

theklr

Reading posts here thinking Longstaff and Can are decent makes me sick of how fans adapted to mediocrity. WTF are you talking about? Wake up we are Manchetser fecking united.
They are decent compared to our current squad, thats the point.

They are not proper decent.

Pav1878

They're no better than what we have, come on, like some have said already. We are Man United, we should be aiming for the best players out there. And if we.csnt get those, don't just settle.for.sean fecking longstaff

Giggsyking

This is my problem, we are not Crystal Palace to buy decent players. We are the biggest team in England and should only be looking for players who are the best or with a future to be the best in their position. Not Fecking Can or Longstaff.

ShinjiNinja26

Spending massive on another CB with the state of the rest of our squad would be so moronic, we might just do it.
Not the biggest priority at the moment but when players of that quality become available you need to act upon it and our current crop are hardly convincing. Plus if we’re supposedly the “biggest” club in the world as Woodward and co always like to band about then we should be more than capable of strengthening multiple areas of the squad. Although I don’t have much faith in the board doing so.

Dick Dastardly

Supports
Wrexham
Emre Can has a bigger turning circle than Harry Maguire. They would probably crash into each other. Joking aside he is a solid player but not good enough for Juve or Liverpool.

DarkRed

We need creativity I don’t see much of that in Can. Eriksen I get but doubt we will do the deal for him given he’s a free agent in summer
We also need shielding for defense, we concede every game... must buy a CDM

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Just a legend really. Unbelievable player.
Yup. Always had a mental debate in my head of who was better out of him and Giggs. Like Giggs I felt he was less recognised particularly because his nation wasn't great on the international stage at the time. Like Giggs, a one club man and a terrific midfielder!

Acquire Me

Yup. Always had a mental debate in my head of who was better out of him and Giggs. Like Giggs I felt he was less recognised particularly because his nation wasn't great on the international stage at the time. Like Giggs, a one club man and a terrific midfielder!
Giggs.

Tarrou

hardly a one club man was he?

beingshe7don

Earlier today there were reports of a Chelsea offer for Moussa Dembele. Now this...
Seems like Chelsea will be quite busy...unlike some other teams...
If Olmo goes to Chelsea, shame on United for not even trying. We need a RW/ AM and he fits the bill and we are gonna have Chelsea have a pass at him.

BlueHaze

These fridge chutney bottom of the barrel tweets are more of interest to me than the vomit inducing Longstaff links. If the club ever signs that lad we might as well throw in the towel and get relegated.

M4YON

Interesting situation with Fernandinho since it was revealed by one of the City players that he was one of two players leaving at the end of the season for them Silva being the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.