Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Why are there transfer tweets for lower League clubs? I mean who actually cares who Gillingham or whoever have signed? I see the amount of new transfer tweets and live in hope that there's some news about United, only to be disappointed even more.

Surely we can have a United transfer tweets only option.
Worst part - most of them are loan recalls! :lol:

Teja

I disagree on "comfortably." They have both been fecking awful this year. The difference is, Lingard has at least shown periods of actual quality, including a cup winning goal. Pereira is a Championship player, at best, and he has never shown anything else.
That's pretty unfair on Pereira. Whenever he's played at #10 he does way more than Lingard in the past year. He'll never be a starter, but good backup for a few years.

Suedesi

So what black players should just go and hide now? People are arseholes everywhere, and that shouldn't stop him going to a different country and experience something different.
That was a pretty weird take, especially considering that England is no safe haven from racists either.

The Real No7

Why are there transfer tweets for lower League clubs? I mean who actually cares who Gillingham or whoever have signed? I see the amount of new transfer tweets and live in hope that there's some news about United, only to be disappointed even more.

Surely we can have a United transfer tweets only option.
Because someone likes the attention it gets as he probably doesn't get any attention at home.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
That was a pretty weird take, especially considering that England is no safe haven from racists either.
I didn't say anything about England.. :confused:
In fact I said that there are arseholes everywhere. ie racists.

dev1l

I read a report that said Newcastle were offering his brother a new deal but not him because he hadn’t earned one. Suggests things are not going well for him.
His brother s contract is more urgent as it expires at the end of the season. He s in a similar position as Chong and Gomes

Withnail

Because apparently we have a transfer strategy and prioritise signing the ‘right’ players, yet lose interest in a target after just 6 months because surprisingly he’s just not that good.
Or perhaps we can't take a gamble on such a young inexperienced player given our current injury crisis or he's shown with his performances at Newcastle that he isn't kicking on as they thought he would.

Things change over time.

buck3y3nut

Supports
Liverpool
Loaning :lol:

I am sure Palace would loan out their best player to them. The arrogance of Bayern. Make minimum a 60m bid or feck off is what i would tell them
Reminds me of FIFA 19 loan offers. Loan offers for 88 rated players. :D

pascell

PNE have signed Scott Sinclair on loan (I think) all my PNE supporting mates are getting giddy, hope he revives their promotion push.

Edit: nope permanent deal, quite the coup for PNE. He was on £30k+ for Celtic apparently, so I'm not sure how they're affording those wages, think their top earning is on £20k maximum.

Fridge chutney

PNE have signed Scott Sinclair on loan (I think) all my PNE supporting mates are getting giddy, hope he revives their promotion push.

Edit: nope permanent deal, quite the coup for PNE. He was on £30k+ for Celtic apparently, so I'm not sure how they're affording those wages, think their top earning is on £20k maximum.
Great catch

Sanchez7

Every time I visit red cafe and see an unread tweet my heart beats goes up, maybe we have signed a midfielder?, maybe a swap deal involving Eriksen with Jesse going the other way. Could it be? 4th place is still up for grabs, maybe woody has pulled one off?

Nope. It’s fridge chutney again with a tweet about some league one club signing a nobody.

In Rainbows

Every time I visit red cafe and see an unread tweet my heart beats goes up, maybe we have signed a midfielder?, maybe a swap deal involving Eriksen with Jesse going the other way. Could it be? 4th place is still up for grabs, maybe woody has pulled one off?

Nope. It’s fridge chutney again with a tweet about some league one club signing a nobody.
Why are you expecting that? We're United. You're being irrational man. :lol:

theklr

To replace Neves perhaps? Who would we rather have, Neves or Soumaré?
That 40 mill. bid was in the summer and was rejected as far as I remember. They also talk about how Soumare would like to stay, but if the board gets a good price he will have to go.

cyberman

Yeah, hes stretching the rules like a tight VAR offside

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

Tagline : Son of Fridge Chutney

Status
Not open for further replies.