Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Love

Great move for Young at 34 years old, fair play. In the best interest of all involved.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
£50m is a steal. I thought he was Ajax's best midfielder last season in their run. He's a game changer for whoever gets him.

Varun1

To replace Neves perhaps? Who would we rather have, Neves or Soumaré?
Neves is not mobile enough for my liking.

Also @mods can moaners be thread banned please, Fridge Chutney is doing a great job, thanks mate.

manuchamp88

Great move for Young at 34 years old, fair play. In the best interest of all involved.
Hope he goes this month though. Thank God he's guaranteed to be leaving anyway. Get the rest of the dross out of the club asap!

manuchamp88

We need to sign replacements though, we still have Bailly, Rojo, and Jones amongst the dross.
Bailly is the best of them but might be the trickiest to shift because he's so injury prone. I actually like Rojo as a backup cos he's hard as nails and puts a shift in. Jones knows he isn't liked so he's obviously just sticking around for the money rather than moving somewhere he could start.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
Bailly is the best of them but might be the trickiest to shift because he's so injury prone. I actually like Rojo as a backup cos he's hard as nails and puts a shift in. Jones knows he isn't liked so he's obviously just sticking around for the money rather than moving somewhere he could start.
It just shows how much the club is in need for a rebuild, we are only at the start long after SAF retired, shows how incompetent we have been in the transfer market over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.