Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

SATA

Whatever happened to Jovic and Piatek? I thought they were the hottest strikers on the list to get last summer, well according to the caf

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Whatever happened to Jovic and Piatek? I thought they were the hottest strikers on the list to get last summer, well according to the caf
Not really fair on Jovic, plenty of top players haven't made it at Madrid and I think Zidane just doesn't fancy him.

Toni Roncoroni

Not really fair on Jovic, plenty of top players haven't made it at Madrid and I think Zidane just doesn't fancy him.
True. I would take him in a heartbeat. Loved what I saw of him at Eintracht Frankfurt. He is build like a tank and a good finisher. It is clear that there is no chance for him at Real as long as Benzeman and Zidane are there.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Yeah, I liked him as well, although there were a lot of people saying that without a foil like Haller though, he's not as good.
So with Ole going for a front 3 like Liverpool’s, is the opinion that Jovic functions better in a front 2 playing off a central striker rather than a trident?

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
So with Ole going for a front 3 like Liverpool’s, is the opinion that Jovic functions better in a front 2 playing off a central striker rather than a trident?
I don't think i'm best place to answer, but I don't think he's played in that formation before.

cyberman

Jovic seems to be a bust but itll take 2 or 3 seasons of stuggles before it changes first impressions on here.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
If Jovic is struggling for goals in Madrid's team then he might find it harder with Fred, Pereria, Shaw, Wan Bissaka etc 'feeding' him the ball.

Judas

Open to offers
If any of this bullshit is to be believed, it seems like Sporting offered him to us at a price, then changed the price? Bit like getting a pizza menu through the door, ordering one, then them turning up at the door with the pizza and saying "actually it'll cost double now".

diarm

We should be straight on to Madrid with an offer to loan Jovic til the end of the season with an option to buy in the summer. There's no risk and there are plenty of cracking players who didn't make it at Madrid for whatever reason.

Von Mistelroum

We should be straight on to Madrid with an offer to loan Jovic til the end of the season with an option to buy in the summer. There's no risk and there are plenty of cracking players who didn't make it at Madrid for whatever reason.
And yet, we definitely won't :/

cyberman

Who though? That list is getting further and further into the past.

binary bot
Madrid have no depth at striker and they're still in a title race and 2 cup competitions. No chance theyll loan Jovic.

diarm

Madrid have no depth at striker and they're still in a title race and 2 cup competitions. No chance theyll loan Jovic.
I downloaded this brilliant little extension that gives you the metric conversion for any American measurements online. It's been great, especially for recipes and things but I've just noticed that when you typed "2 cup competitions" there, it showed me "2 cup (473mL)~ competitions" :lol:

Pavl3n

You can add them to the Belotti and Morata list. Sure there are more names to that list.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13

lifted from duncs podcast. That would be very interesting for a lot of teams who need a striker.
What happened here?

Has he even had much gametime in a Madrid shirt?

Wonder what went wrong.

Infra-red

Are we signing anyone ?:lol::lol::lol:
We appear to be paying £30m for a 16 year old kid, while at the same time moaning in briefings to the press that the market is too inflated. In short, the people running the club haven't got a clue (what else is new).

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Moved too young. Isn’t that great at all round play.
Oh right cheers.

Think he'd be a good option for us though?

A loan until the end of the season surely makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.