Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_toad

Media are really taking the piss with these tweets! I’m amazed people are actually acting like they are completely gullible. It’s open season on United and a bunch of none United supporting reporters are having a wumming field day.
I’ll have to start only reading fridge chutneys contributions to the thread now (something I never thought I’d ever say)

croadyman

I would only worry about Southgate being linked with the Utd job if it was coming from the likes of The Athletic or The Times, however when I see articles like this from Mail, Express, Star and the other members of BS central I tend to take it with a large pinch of salt

Drz

Didn't click, this is transfer related?
I can understand going for Poch, Nagelsman even Nuno, but unless Southgate gets to the final of an international tournament beating good teams along the way, I don't see him as a potential improvement on Ole at all. I'm afraid it will be like signing Moyes again.

Last edited:

Nero

It is probably a planted story to make us be "careful what you wish for".

Club seem adamant they want to stick with Ole.

What better way to make the fans stand by him too and avoid unrest than telling them Southgate is the alternative.

Alabaster Codify7

He's polite, liked by the press and an uninspiring yes man who won't challenge the board. Not to mention completely unqualified for the job required. More or less the English version of Solskjaer. What could go wrong?

This is their new strategy when it comes to managers. They didnt like the way big-name managers publicly challenged them and their methods, so from now on we're getting low maintenance yes men who toe the party line. One thing that's positive, is that Pochettino is also low maintenance and polite and is used to working with a meagre budget.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Media are really taking the piss with these tweets! I’m amazed people are actually acting like they are completely gullible. It’s open season on United and a bunch of none United supporting reporters are having a wumming field day.
I’ll have to start only reading fridge chutneys contributions to the thread now (something I never thought I’d ever say)
He posted the tweet you are talking about.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Don’t know what’s worse: The Mail or posters believing the shit!

Two things: Southgate is in it for the long haul and Utd will consider candidates who are managing at club level
I don't understand where the Poch rumors went.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
They are gullible...especially the ones on here.

fps

Didn't click, this is transfer related?
I can understand going for Poch, Nagelsman even Nuno, but unless Southgate gets to the final of an international tournament beating good teams along the way, I don't see him as a potential improvement on Ole at all. I'm afraid it will be like signing Moyes again.
Totally agree and his success is internationally, rubbish at club level given what United aspire to

MiracleInMadrid

Southgate would be the final nail in the coffin. We need someone with authority and experience in managing a club. Someone who has actually proven himself and don't need a year or several to learn their trade. We cannot afford that at this stage.

Bestietom

Who is this Sedat Muriqi we are supposedly interested in. 12 goals and 4 assists in 18 games.
He looks a giant, anyone know anything about him.

Zoo

⚠⚠⚠ According to our information, Manchester United is trying to overtake Atlético for Cavani. But the Spanish club remains the most advanced

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
33 yrs old,extortionate wages,dubious recent injury record and a introvert character.
What could possibly go wrong.

Last edited:

izec

feck me dead, absolute shambles.

And then people wonder why it makes no sense to give managers time when you got Ole and Southgate at United. Managers deserve time, but not the ones not good enough from day one. That is why we keep changing managers on a 2 year basis. Just hire a very good manager and give him time instead of going for trash or damaged goods.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
There's a reason you go for managers like Ole and Southgate.
They're pussycats for guys like our owners.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
feck me dead, absolute shambles.

And then people wonder why it makes no sense to give managers time when you got Ole and Southgate at United. Managers deserve time, but not the ones not good enough from day one. That is why we keep changing managers on a 2 year basis. Just hire a very good manager and give him time instead of going for trash or damaged goods.
Nah. Most people wonder why anyone would get their knickers in a twist by a report from the fecking Daily Mail.

I am truly astonished by what people are willing to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.