Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
So the first rumours about Dortmund wanting a right winger are here.

Sancho to United confirmed!

Kaglish10

Why do I get the feeling from your posts that you used to post here under a different name? Can't put my finger on why, but you remind me of Mad Winger or NL Max (whatever he was called). Might be the obsession with obscure dutch players and reference to Kagawa in your name.
Who's mad winger? I actually liked Kagawa though. A pity he didn't work out with us.

I don't have obsession with Van de Beek. The point is, I just like what I have seen from him as a no 6 than Frenkie in the role. It's annoying seeing a talent being wasted in a stupid role. Same happened to Pirlo at Inter where he was forced to play as a no 10 before he left for AC Milan and became a force in the central midfield.

Bojan11

Yes, but why would they? They're swimming in money and they need a good relationship with (departing) players. Why go the dutch league otherwise?
Are they really swimming in money? They could secure their future for decade or so with the money being thrown around for some of their players.

They got champions league money this year but doesn’t guarantee they’d get the same next year when they lose most their star players.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Why do I get the feeling from your posts that you used to post here under a different name? Can't put my finger on why, but you remind me of Mad Winger or NL Max (whatever he was called). Might be the obsession with obscure dutch players and reference to Kagawa in your name.
Kinderbeuno or whatever the name was I think. He shows the same LVG obsessions and mannerisms in his posting

Kapardin

Doesn't mention us.

Three clubs mentioned are Barcelona. Juve. Munich.
The guy is headstrong enough to think he has what it takes to be a leader at a top club. Raiola is his agent as well. How in the world would we have a chance with a rookie manager, unstable management and Europa League football?

The telegraph article was planted by Raiola to get Barca nervous. Raiola has good connections with the English press, he did the same during the Mkhi-Alexis swap.

Robbie Boy

You’re spot on.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Would probably make sense, he's very raw.
Hmm, I'm not opposed to loaning Chong out, but I would rather keep hold of him here than send him to Olympiacos.

A loan in the Championship may be more appropriate (assuming he can get a good amount of game time of course).

Devil may care

Hmm, I'm not opposed to loaning Chong out, but I would rather keep hold of him here than send him to Olympiacos.

A loan in the Championship may be more appropriate (assuming he can get a good amount of game time of course).
A loan to the Championship would be better I agree, if there is anything in these Sessegnon and James rumours then maybe he could go on loan to Fulham or Swansea as part of a deal.

vanderpants

why would De Ligt want to sign for us when he can pick nearly anytime in Europe right now, personally hope he signs for barca to keep him away from any other english club

Welbeckham

Why Olympiacos of all places? They could find a championship side that would be better to give him the similar kind of environment he'd expect to develop into.
Well, the tweet says that they WANT him, which is probably a good thing. But certainly if there was a somewhat positive Championship side wanting him, that might be more suitable. Then again, I think he could struggle with playing time in any case.

In Rainbows

Not a fan of Chong getting a loan in England. I would like for it to be a league where the attackers get more protected. Reason being that he's still very skinny. A year older and with more strength and I wouldn't worry.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I am curious...why would Ajax not auction him and get the most from the transfer?
I think perhaps it has something to do with them wanting what is best for De Ligt - ultimately he will decide where he goes.

His future will not be decided on who bids the highest for him. Got to respect the club for that really.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
I find it odd that a Greek side is keeping tabs on Chong, of all players. Why would they be sending scouts to OT, who for, surely not Chong, they would unlikely know he would be playing in a particular game anyway. Chong has not really shown anything in the first team, so what has impressed them about him?

Red_toad

I am curious...why would Ajax not auction him and get the most from the transfer?
As they don’t need the money. They agreed to sell him for a set fee to the club he wants to join. Barca and trying to get him for even less and on lower wages than he expected. Lad needs to feck em off and join United and be our captain :devil:

Devil may care

Why Olympiacos of all places? They could find a championship side that would be better to give him the similar kind of environment he'd expect to develop into.
Just a loan in general I think is a good idea, if the club feel Olympiacos is a good fit maybe there's something there we aren't aware of in their coaching we like.

Dolf

What a nothing article. It's literally one sentence: "But the 19-year-old Ajax captain is understood to be closing on a move to the Nou Camp". The rest is just filling up.
So their excellent sources read all the real articles about De Ligt and concluded that it is most likely he will go to Barcelona? Yeah thanks SSN, that's what I understood too but i'm glad you made a fecking article about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.