g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
At least if you blow a huge wad on Felix he'll have great sell on value, this "Napoli rejected a €110 million bid from United" has got to be BS, he's definitely not worth that.

izec

wouldnt be shocked if true. Koulibaly will be so massively overexpensive, it is ridiculous. I guessed the price between 120-150m a few weeks ago, which is ridiculous. De Ligt will be available for half of that. Dealing with the Napoli president is a nightmare.

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
I’d take Felix for £150m. That’s what Sancho would realistically go for.

He’s going to be a star this kid and it’s not my money.

We need to be signing players like this if we have a chance to get back to the top.

Red_toad

wouldnt be shocked if true. Koulibaly will be so massively overexpensive, it is ridiculous. I guessed the price between 120-150m a few weeks ago, which is ridiculous. De Ligt will be available for half of that. Dealing with the Napoli president is a nightmare.
No one else is in the running for him, next summer he’ll be knocking on for 30, his worth is only going to devalue. ‘If’ United have made a huge bid for him and it’s been rejected, they need to move on to other targets. Napoli are welcome to him at those quoted fees. Certainly no value in that market. Plus there are plenty of excellent talented slightly younger options.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

We need to be signing players like this if we have a chance to get back to the top.
Benfica wonderkid who is destined for greatness, where have I heard this one before...

Didn't turn out that greatly last time around.

AgentP

If that's the case, we should move on instantly to our next target. There is no point haggling over the price.

BlueHaze

£150m for someone who might not even make it at the biggest stage? No one knows how Felix career will turn out. He might become a future world star or a new Memphis. £150m for that would be atrocious.

Josep Dowling

Even at half that price do not want. Prices being bandied about are just obscene. Could buy 2 very good defenders and have change from the asking fee.
Suggestions on whom we buy for that money? It just seems we are being quoted stupid prices by everyone. Whether we like it or not we need to start dirty tactic to get these players, make them hand in transfer requests because at the minute will be lucky to get one decent player in.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
W
Suggestions on whom we buy for that money? It just seems we are being quoted stupid prices by everyone. Whether we like it or not we need to start dirty tactic to get these players, make them hand in transfer requests because at the minute will be lucky to get one decent player in.
We can likely secure Maguire and Toby Alderwierald for less combined.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
:lol:

150 million for Felix, 150 million for Koulibaly... Silly season in full flow now. Football has gone mad.

RedDevilUnited369

Depends on Koulibaly. If he wants to come we agree personal terms then tell him to force the transfer, feck the crazy owner.

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
£150m for someone who might not even make it at the biggest stage? No one knows how Felix career will turn out. He might become a future world star or a new Memphis. £150m for that would be atrocious.
Who would you sign then who’s going to elevate us to the next level?

Football has gone crazy and unfortunately that’s probably how much the most talented youngsters will be bought from now on. Maybe not £150m but if someone buys Felix this summer it will most likely be for £100m+.

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Sorry to double quote.

Memphis was all pace and power. Felix is brilliant with the ball at his feet. I understand the concerns about you don’t know for sure how he will turn out but he’s probably one of the few obtainable footballs who could make a difference to our squad.

In Rainbows

Benfica wonderkid who is destined for greatness, where have I heard this one before...

Didn't turn out that greatly last time around.
To be fair to Felix, he's doing it at a younger age and has been more impressive.

AJ10

Rather look somewhere else than 100+ mil for Koulibaly since we need to also strengthen other areas.

150 mil for Felix? :lol::lol::lol:

BlueHaze

Who would you sign then who’s going to elevate us to the next level?

Football has gone crazy and unfortunately that’s probably how much the most talented youngsters will be bought from now on. Maybe not £150m but if someone buys Felix this summer it will most likely be for £100m+.
These papers don't know anything. One day they report Felix has a €100m clause the next day he's going to cost £150m.. I personally think he would be a good signing but not for anything over €100m. He's no Mbappe. Look at Pepe and Jovic for example. Both very good and both will go for around £60m.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
To be fair to Felix, he's doing it at a younger age and has been more impressive.
No he isn't, Renato Sanches was 18 in his breakthrough season and when Bayern signed him, Joao Felix has been 19 for almost the entire season.

Not sure about the level of quality either, since Sanches also did it during the EC and won the title with Portugal.

MadMike

I never understood the "it's not my money" mantra. We don't have infinite resources and £150m on one player means we sign at best one player more after that, if that. It's not about where the money comes from and who's it is, it's about how we spend what we have.

If you think we're a Joao Felix away from being a top side again, then I don't really know what to say.

pacifictheme

football needs a reset button.

incredibly talented youngster but £150M? come on
I'd say three things about this article.

1) if you don't want to sell saying a stupidly large figure may stop interest.
2) you never start negotiating with a figure you'd be prepared to accept
3) this article is probably horse shit.

Suv666

Wow no to both Felix and KK for that amount of money that is just mental

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
I never understood the "it's not my money" mantra. We don't have infinite resources and £150m on one player means we sign at best one player more after that, if that. It's not about where the money comes from and who's it is, it's about how we spend what we have.

If you think we're a Joao Felix away from being a top side again, then I don't really know what to say.
I never said we are Joao Felix away from being a top side again, I’m aware we need to strengthen elsewhere too.

But we do need a bit of magic in the side which we currently don’t have.

I agree spending £150/£100m on him is rediculous but that’s modern day football and I hate it too.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Let him stay there to develop another season, but negotiate a lower transfer fee. Considering what Mbappe did to justify his enormous fee, what has this guy done?
Be the best player for a title winning side?? Like Mbappe?

cyberman

Literally no point in buying hyped up young talents over proven quality if we are being quoted those prices.

AgentP

Felix has a 120m euro release clause. The 150m pound demand sounds completely fake to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.