Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFMUTD

Translates as most of Barca are up for sale. They dont want to leave but club desperately needs funds.

Apparently hes a tier 1 for them. That is a club in trouble.
But would they really sell their best assets?
I mean Messi is obviously out of the question, but would Ter Stegen, Arthur, De Jong, Griezmann be for sale?

I dont think theyre in such bad position, they’ll try to sell their other less valuable assets first I guess.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

Barcelona have made a official proposal for Andre Onana. The offer is Goalkeeper Neto, 20 year old Rui Puig, 21 year old Alex Collado or Carles Alena 22. Ajax wants to keep the Cameroon international.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

Barcelona have made a official proposal for Andre Onana. The offer is Goalkeeper Neto, 20 year old Rui Puig, 21 year old Alex Collado or Carles Alena 22. Ajax wants to keep the Cameroon international.

Coops73

Be interesting to see if anything comes of this as there have been a few reports they might struggle.

I’d expect the Spanish Government to bail them and Madrid out again, however.
They would probably bail them out or could they get bitchy about the whole Catalonia independence thing?

Cliche Guevara

Strange side, really. For a prospective buyer there’s not really *that* much there. Coutinho or Dembele on the cheap at a side who can revitalise either players career, I suppose.
Griezmann was probably a bit of a pointless signing. They should punt him anyway if they can get most of their money back.

SAFMUTD

Sure that means theyre planing to sell Ter Stegen? Theres no way Onana is getting minutes with Ter Stegen there and I dont think Onana would accept a second keeper role.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Sure that means theyre planing to sell Ter Stegen? Theres no way Onana is getting minutes with Ter Stegen there and I dont think Onana would accept a second keeper role.
It would be a silly choice to move to Barca if they're keeping Ter Stegen.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist

Translates as most of Barca are up for sale. They dont want to leave but club desperately needs funds.

Apparently hes a tier 1 for them. That is a club in trouble.
It's crazy how poorly run that club is.

Hoof the ball

There's no way that Barça are getting rid of Riqui Puig. Generational midfield potential like him? If Ajax get him, he'll be gone from Ajax within 2 seasons and into another world class club.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
There's no way that Barça are getting rid of Riqui Puig. Generational midfield potential like him? If Ajax get him, he'll be gone from Ajax within 2 seasons and into another world class club.
Does he have bigger potential than Hannibal Mejbri?

Devil may care

This is a bit weird, I mean if things are better by July then why not open it as normal? Surely these greedy fecks aren't still wanting to play a bunch of soulless behind clsoed doors games to finish off leagues?

SAFMUTD

It would be a silly choice to move to Barca if they're keeping Ter Stegen.
Maybe he’s dumb enough to think he can fight for the place?

but right now there’s no one better than Ter Stegen and he’s 28 so plenty of years ahead.

I saw a note saying Barca is posponing Ter Stegen contract renovation, so maybe this Onana rumors have something in it?

Maybe cash in on Ter Stegen and bring Onana whos an ex barca.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
This is a bit weird, I mean if things are better by July then why not open it as normal? Surely these greedy fecks aren't still wanting to play a bunch of soulless behind clsoed doors games to finish off leagues?
I’m assuming the plan is to open it after the season has actually finished.

macheda14

I don’t know if you’ve looked at the news recently

Devil may care

I’m assuming the plan is to open it after the season has actually finished.
That's what I'm saying, the season should be canned at this point.

I don’t know if you’ve looked at the news recently
I don't see how that effects doing transfer business in 3 months time, it can be done via video calls, unless when we get to July things haven't improved at all.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
That's what I'm saying, the season should be canned at this point.

I don't see how that effects doing transfer business in 3 months time, it can be done via video calls, unless when we get to July things haven't improved at all.
They'll still be finishing this season by the time the normal transfer window would have opened. I think it's pretty clear the big leagues want to finish the season to avoid sponsorships and broadcasting deals being affected.

Devil may care

They'll still be finishing this season by the time the normal transfer window would have opened. I think it's pretty clear the big leagues want to finish the season to avoid sponsorships and broadcasting deals being affected.
That's the problem, they should be scrapping the season and doing what they can to prepare for a fresh start in August for the new season, I mean the CL spots are unlikely to matter as I don't see countries wanting masses of fans gathering and travelling every other mid-week through the various borders, it would be crazy, so the only issue is the relgation/promotion stuff, outside of the pure greed.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
That's the problem, they should be scrapping the season and doing what they can to prepare for a fresh start in August for the new season, I mean the CL spots are unlikely to matter as I don't see countries wanting masses of fans gathering and travelling every other mid-week through the various borders, it would be crazy, so the only issue is the relgation/promotion stuff, outside of the pure greed.
Yeah I can see what you mean, but the fact of the matter is they won't scrap it and as such the transfer window will likely be moved to later in the year.

Devil may care

Yeah I can see what you mean, but the fact of the matter is they won't scrap it and as such the transfer window will likely be moved to later in the year.
It's ridiculous IMO, they are just going to mess next season up as well with this approach.

Mundo Deportivo cover of the day, green light for the transfer of Arthur to Juventus.

Holy shit! Barca must be in trouble if this is true, shame we aren't interested.

redshaw

Would be funny/exciting to see all these type of players looking for a home at Newcastle, like Coutinho, James, Bale.

Last edited:

Jericholyte2

Don’t see any sense in a deal for those two. If we’re after Sancho then there’s no point in doing a trade for Costa and, as good as Pjanic is, he’s the wrong side of 30 coming in to the most physical league in the world.

Now if they were to offer Bentancur and Demiral...

Status
Not open for further replies.