Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Florentino controls most of the press and even calls them to personally recriminate them when he does not like an article or a photo.
Or arrange it at the managerial level, dealing with editorial groups and politicians, or pay them to get articles, or veto them.
He has ordered substitutions in Marca, El Pais, Cadena Ser and as soon as Relaño leaves AS, he will convince his substitute.
Even the daughter of Jose Ramón de la Morena(Onda Cero, before he was many years in Cadena Ser) works in the Florentino company, ACS.
I mean, Marca could be banned, but in the end all the information about Madrid is reviewed and the media are intermingled. Now Cope, so well considered, collaborates with Radio Marca.

Last edited:

Kaglish10

Isn't he a RCB? His teammates, Ferro looks far better than him and adept in the LCB role. I would rather we go for Ferro than him. I hope his story is just a mask for another defender to come in because he's a 'mistake waiting to happen' defender.

pascell

Bore off? Stop acting all high and mighty mate. Of course I'm going to call you out when you say something that's obviously bollocks. According to the fecking Cambridge dictionary, "apparently is used say something that appears to be true, although it is not certain". It was hard to even find one source that mentions this supposed new deal, I've literally had to go beyond Google and Twitter into the Darmian contract thread (not even last page) to find a tweet from an aggregator from 3 weeks ago supposedly quoting the worst source in Italy which doesn't even say we offered him anything but that we considered offering him a deal. Which we didn't. And which he doesn't even want us to because he misses Italy. Does that appear to be true to you? It's the very definition of garbage. Yet here you are bringing it up, and to add a bit more weight to it you combine it with a fact. Well fecking done. Quality post mate.
Oh so you can read then if you're quoting the dictionary. Although you've obviously put the meaning to suit your shithousery agenda, the correct meaning of apparently I was referring to is 'used to say you have read or been told something although you are not certain it is true'. Did I say it was true? Again I used the word apparently, I didn't say anything to add weight. Never known someone to get so riled up about contract talk for Darmian but congratulations you've achieved it :lol:

Robertd0803

I swear you could a develop a drinking game from this thread.

A finger for every time Utd have sent scouts to see someone, A finger for every time they’re preparing a bid for someone, Three fingers for when you see a opinion piece masquerading as ITK transfer news like a Miguel Delaney article.
Our poor bodies couldnt handle the volume of alcohol consumed in a single day based on the rules of this game.

ArjenIsM3

Oh so you can read then if you're quoting the dictionary. Although you've obviously put the meaning to suit your shithousery agenda, the correct meaning of apparently I was referring to is 'used to say you have read or been told something although you are not certain it is true'. Did I say it was true? Again I used the word apparently, I didn't say anything to add weight. Never known someone to get so riled up about contract talk for Darmian but congratulations you've achieved it :lol:
Really dude? All you do is take cheap shots. And that is the only definition you can find that suits your agenda. Something about a pot and a kettle springs to mind. Another definition is "as far as one knows or can see". And if you didn't believe it to he true anyway, why would you even bring it up? Unless you were just trying to stir shit. In which case bravo it worked. And if you agree with me that the Darmian "rumour" (if you can even call such garbage that) isn't true anyway, why would you mind me calling it bollocks in the first place? Makes no sense at all, unless you're a wum of course.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I don't believe the City links. Think it's a ploy by SCP to get United to pay up.

Also I'm not sure he's the right type of signing for us. He doesn't look like a central player that has the touch and technique to give us the creativity and guile that we require in the final third. He can definitely strike a ball though.

settembrini

A £13m hit to get rid of Sanchez permanently would be fine, great in fact.

But paying £13m just to loan him out for a year sucks. Chances are he'll be back with us next summer, still with two years left on his contract, and anyone wanting him will be after the same deal. We'll end up spending almost £40m to pay Sanchez to play for other teams for three years.

Varun

Staff
I don't believe the City links. Think it's a ploy by SCP to get United to pay up.

Also I'm not sure he's the right type of signing for us. He doesn't look like a central player that has the touch and technique to give us the creativity and guile that we require in the final third. He can definitely strike a ball though.
Hasn't Bilva met Bruno Fernandes recently and even said he'd love him at City?

Infra-red

Moyes said more-or-less exactly the same thing in 2013 - agents were apparently calling us up, desperate to get their players into the club. In reality, this happened:

Transfer deadline day humiliation left Old Trafford club looking indecisive and ill-informed and supporters wanting answers

https://amp.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/sep/03/manchester-united-david-moyes-transfer-window

Champions of England but United were left a laughing stock in the transfer window with Moyes missing out on his top targets

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ted-summer-2013-transfer-window-disaster.html

Status
Not open for further replies.