Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Is he any good Thiago?

I remember between like FIFA 15-18 he was rated 90 overall - maybe still is not that much lower.

But I don't recall him doing anything to justify that in real life. Maybe it's cos they win the league every year with ease.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Is he any good Thiago?

I remember between like FIFA 15-18 he was rated 90 overall - maybe still is not that much lower.

But I don't recall him doing anything to justify that in real life. Maybe it's cos they win the league every year with ease.
Thought recent years he had a number of injuries and seems to have lost his place to younger players. A Bayern fan will be more up to date on that.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Funny how Liverpool attract players seemingly but can't afford them. Do these players love the club enough to take big wage cuts?
Think Klopp and Pep will always attract players, Jose is past his sell buy date as possible is Carlo and until Ole wins something established players might not trust him as yet.

croadyman

If we sign a CB before a DM we've gone mad.

We need to buy players replacements before they are out the door. We need better quality around midfield
I wanted us to sign a proper DM this summer but knew it wasn't happening when Matic got another year.

I am only talking about a young pacy type such as Salisu or Torres rather than a marquee one.

Toni Roncoroni

Is he any good Thiago?

I always liked him as a player as he is a great footballer. His passing range is outstanding. But looking at his talent and the years he spent at Bayern you have to admit, that he didn't really live up the expectations. That's why I could see him moving on from Bayern. In Germany they say, that too often he isn't delivering in the important games (top games in the league, Champions League...). As he is such a good footballer he can make up for this in most of the games in the German league.

beingshe7don

That would be a phenomenal transfer by LFC if they pull him off. United should be looking at him. The thought of having Thiago and Pogba playing side by side with Bruno in front would make our midfield the best for the next couple of years with the youngsters coming through.

Pace Abuser

That would be a phenomenal transfer by LFC if they pull him off. United should be looking at him. The thought of having Thiago and Pogba playing side by side with Bruno in front would make our midfield the best for the next couple of years with the youngsters coming through.
RIP defending.

Craig Ward

I wanted us to sign a proper DM this summer but knew it wasn't happening when Matic got another year.

I am only talking about a young pacy type such as Salisu or Torres rather than a marquee one.
We can still sign a DM now, we never sign a player in preparation for a player leaving. We always wait until said player leaves or we renew and play them anyway. No forward thinking.

We need to sign Matic's replacement now. We are pretty average in quality throughout midfield. We cannot end up playing Lingard and Periera this season, or using Matic too much because we have no other options.

I wouldnt be against a Salisu, but Midfield and RW (preferably Sancho) is needed more urgently

Craig Ward

Thiago Pogba Fernandes.

Sounds good on paper. Will never work in reality.

More a Fifa line up. We are weak in defensive midfield as it is, without playing a midfield 3 none of which can defend or play deep.

beingshe7don

Thiago Pogba Fernandes.

Sounds good on paper. Will never work in reality.

More a Fifa line up. We are weak in defensive midfield as it is, without playing a midfield 3 none of which can defend or play deep.
Yeah that's true. Wanted him here to partner Pogba when Fergie was is in last year. Pogba left and Moyes refused to get Thiago. We've rejected so many players who could have been unbelievable for us.... Kroos, Isco.... sigh..

redshaw

Can see City just saying no thanks to Bayern and letting him go free next summer.

Skeezix

He'll be 24 next year. Bayern are better off paying nothing and getting him on a free. How bad was his injury? I wonder if he wanted to switch the blue with the red of Manchester?
I wouldn't mind him here if he want's to move across to the real Manchester.

His injury was horrible but he is young and can get back to his best or in worst case scenario - adjust his game for any loss in pace or acceleration.

ReallyUSA

Why would any team think/believe it’s our best offer though? Sure we could go and buy option 2 but maybe Dortmund would then be sitting there saying we’d have taken that had it been your 3rd/4th offer. It just doesn’t feel like how negotiations work.
Because we drag our feet all the time, which in turn leaves us with angry managers. I think we have to change the approach and get business done early. Especially with teams we are behind are doing it flawlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.