Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I am sure AWB will stay at Palace.

My guess is they'll sell Zaha, so why would they even think about letting AWB go? They won't need the money, and if they sell both in one Summer they'll be under huge pressure by fans to re-invest heavily in this market.

Sell the asset that is currently at its maximum carrying value and retain the appreciating asset for another year. It's by far the best approach for them. It's just bad timing for us.

izec

Delaney rarely knows something, but if true, walk away and snap up Meunier for 25m. 50m take it or leave it

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Guys, it’s Delaney. He’s one of the most unreliable journalists out there. He should be black listed. I actually trust Tanc more.

passing-wind

"Palace feel under absolutely no pressure to sell Wan-Bissaka, and would want a fee of over £70m to even consider the prospect.
United had been hoping to complete the signing for at most £40m, but that now looks way off."
The article also states that we will continue the pursuit, it's a nothing article, palace have named a price and obviously that is a bench to begin negotiation. I cannot see palace turning down anything north of 50 million.

Dong Fangzhuo

The reddit guy said Fletcher was invited to a transfer meeting recently, days before the media reported it, so he probably does know someone at the club who knew Fletcher was present at an important meeting. Everything else he's said sounds like standard ITK 2+2 guesswork.

Rake

The reddit guy said Fletcher was invited to a transfer meeting recently, days before the media reported it, so he probably does know someone at the club who knew Fletcher was present at an important meeting. Everything else he's said sounds like standard ITK 2+2 guesswork.
I understand why the people are reluctant to believe some randon guy on reddit. I suspect he happens to know 1-2 low-level staff members and gets some information occasionally.

He even said it himself that people like Stone are 100% getting their information from sources much higher up the chain than he is.

late attempt :lol: i hope thats bullshit, we look a bit clueless again. He had a 25m clause, if we wanted him, go ahead. Wait til he agreed everything with another club, like Van Dijk, and then try at the end to sneak in.
It is Luckhurst... He writes fiction faster than all the fantasy authors combined

Teja

Please... please
It might actually happen .. I can see the case for why he'd come here - he's still very young, United will afford him more time than Barcelona which is a pressure cooker. They win the league and get to the semi-finals of the CL and the players / managers are still criticized. He'll definitely have good playing time and in 4-5 years (or even 7-8) if things don't work out for him, he can pull a Pogba / Ronaldo and feck off to Madrid / Barca. He'll be hitting his peak at that point as well.

What's he got to lose?

Kapardin

Mata to leave as per Disco Mirror as he failed to agree to an extension.
McDonnell is fairly ok. He got pasted over that article that Jose would be sacked after the Newcastle game, but it genuinely appeared like something would have happened then, and Woodward changed his mind.

But I'm not sure we are looking to buy 2 CBs. Will be Koulibaly or Maguire, but definitely not both. Rabiot would be a smart addition.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
You're talking about the man that signed Fellaini for more than his release clause a few weeks after it expired.
To be fair, that was because we were chasing other players and were prepared to pay a small amount extra to buy Fellaini late in the transfer window if we couldn't get our primary targets. It was a strategic decision.

macko12345

MEN are totally clueless. Dont know why you bother posting their tweets. Its like different player every few hours.
Just awful.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Surely to be considered reliable someone should show what he has gotten right.
Just look at his last update - he said there is likely to be an announcement at 10pm that we have agreed personal terms with James. Club fee yet to be agreed but is formality.

Skysports and BBC then ran with the story the following morning. With the same level of info (ie personal terms agreed only).

crossy1686

career ending
late attempt :lol: i hope thats bullshit, we look a bit clueless again. He had a 25m clause, if we wanted him, go ahead. Wait til he agreed everything with another club, like Van Dijk, and then try at the end to sneak in.
They throw our name in when a journalist writes a decent article but it’s about teams that no ones interested in.

“United made early late attempt to sign everyone. Exclusive here!”

Most likely bullshit as usual. The speed at which this deal was done most likely suggests this was agreed months ago. Dortmund didn’t rock up last night with an offer and get it sorted in 24 hours.

NYAS

That’s absolute classic Luckhurst. I hope no one seriously believes it.

Infestissumam

it's Luckhurst. Said it in another thread: he constantly shites on single players and generally comes across as bitter, I wouldn't give this guy a shred of information if I were the club. Doubt he's well-informed enough to have the inside scoop on this.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I thought Luckhurst was credible, When did things change?
He spouts out a lot of shite. I think he has had one or two right in all of the calls he's made but even a broken clock tells the right time twice.

NJM78

This is currently the state of this forum. Every report that puts us in a bad light is being jumped on as absolute gospel.
You could say it happens almost to the same level when something positive is reported. I guess it is easier to be optimistic as it goes down better amongst fans but I'm not taking anything said as the truth either way. I just go with my own thoughts on our club being a bit of mess, we are languishing behind the best clubs and have a squad chock full of average so you can see why some find it easy to believe the negative news these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.