Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dong Fangzhuo

Ramos, Griezmann, Perisic, Strootman. All the greatest hits played already and it's not even June.

United_We_Stand

Rob Dawson: "Conte is set to ask his new employers to sign Lukaku -- a target for the Italian when he was in charge at Chelsea -- with Inter favouring a season-long loan deal with an option to sign the Belgium international permanently in 12 months' time.
United, however, will demand a sizeable fee for Lukaku before allowing him to leave this summer. They paid Everton an initial £75 million for the striker in 2017 but that fee has risen to closer to £90 million after a series of add-ons"
http://www.espn.co.uk/football/socc...28/sources-man-united-want-big-fee-for-lukaku

Zoo

Dybala about his future: "I want to Stay"

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Who from Manchester United is inquiring. I seriously doubt bs news like this. Just put our name and hope for clicks. Getting irritating.
If the club PR just went out and denied these sort of rumours, these things would stop but I guess it is also a form of free advertisement for us. If we keep getting mentioned, we remain relevant.

AshRK

If the club PR just went out and denied these sort of rumours, these things would stop but I guess it is also a form of free advertisement for us. If we keep getting mentioned, we remain relevant.
It also make us look like rightful chumps. You are right our club's PR should just make a statement that we are not making any inquiries for half of the junks that we have been linked with. It might not be feasible but something needs to be done as it was not this crazy back when sir alex was in charge.

I am clearly not a fan of Woodward but all these links doesn't look good on him when we ultimately don't sign them. It just adds extra pressure on him and spoils his already not so great image. Like yesterday Samuel from MEN said we made a late attempt to sign Brandt. Why can't someone from the club just say no we did not make any attempt. At least next time half of these so called ITK would think twice before writing shit about us.

Status
Not open for further replies.