Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Could have been an alternative..
What is it with these Italian clubs and getting cheap deals?!

Imagine us trying to prise the England right back out of Tottenham a year ago!

Alabaster Codify7

I'm expecting Oles ruthless cull to only involve our better players as opposed to Rojo etc. The club woll spin a narrative. 70,000 per game at OT will swallow it and chant Oles at the wheel

LJJT

I am curious what Solskjaer sees in Rojo, I know he’s passionate but he’s honestly a very poor player. I’d assume people like him and Darmian would be first out the door, he’s gotten away with some really fecking awful tackles in the last two seasons that VAR will do away with.
Just cos ole maybe said that to him doesn’t mean he really thinks it. It’s just good management keeping a fringe player on board. He may well bin him off still. Got a good feeling about the De Ligt transfer

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Just cos ole maybe said that to him doesn’t mean he really thinks it. It’s just good management keeping a fringe player on board. He may well bin him off still. Got a good feeling about the De Ligt transfer
Yeah maybe, I still feel like Ole might actually like him though, it’s a worry I have trapped at the back of my mind. Hahaha don’t be drawn in by the De Ligt stuff, it’s a rookie mistake :cool:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Feck off Ed (if true). You overpaid, why should other clubs who do not have our income.
Yeah man I’d fecking hate it if WOoDWArd recouped what we paid for Lukaku. feckin hell wOoDWArd do your job man

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
I would rather have Jones or Rojo playing central defense than have Ramos step anywhere near this club. I'm sorry, but he is horrible. I don't know how he has tricked the world into thinking he's a world class defender. He's not even close and quite possibly the most over rated player of all time...

NJM78

Yeah man I’d fecking hate it if WOoDWArd recouped what we paid for Lukaku. feckin hell wOoDWArd do your job man
Don't pay dumb shit prices for players in the first place. Who is the last player we recouped what we paid exactly?
If the Belgian Emile Heskey could actually control a ball and not look fecked after 25 mins maybe we could find a team stupid enough to pay us what we paid.

Sir Scott McToMinay

I would rather have Jones or Rojo playing central defense than have Ramos step anywhere near this club. I'm sorry, but he is horrible. I don't know how he has tricked the world into thinking he's a world class defender. He's not even close and quite possibly the most over rated player of all time...
Have you ever seen Ramos, Jones and Rojo play?
You’re drunk.

DownRiver

Can someone from admin team put this up in in thread marks or OP :
I think it will be great to whittle through the BS.

NJM78

I am curious what Solskjaer sees in Rojo, I know he’s passionate but he’s honestly a very poor player. I’d assume people like him and Darmian would be first out the door, he’s gotten away with some really fecking awful tackles in the last two seasons that VAR will do away with.
I can see both Rojo and Darmian going on pre season tour with us.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Don't pay dumb shit prices for players in the first place. Who is the last player we recouped what we paid exactly?
If the Belgium Emile Heskey could actually control a ball and not look fecked after 25 mins maybe we could find a team stupid enough to pay us what we paid.
Schneiderlin, Hernandez, Blind.

Lukaku is shit at football but has footballing pedigree and has a record of scoring goals. He’s been here for 2 years and in that two years prices have inflated as per usual. Don’t be surprised if we get close to what we paid.

Tiber

Can someone from admin team put this up in in thread marks or OP :
I think it will be great to whittle through the BS.

The guy who isn't even the official club photographer being tier 1 is a bit off

Red00012

[QUOTE="SadlerMUFC, post: 24192039, member: 110966"]I would rather have Jones or Rojo playing central defense than have Ramos step anywhere near this club. I'm sorry, but he is horrible. I don't know how he has tricked the world into thinking he's a world class defender. He's not even close and quite possibly the most over rated player of all time...[/QUOTE]

And on that note , it’s bed time for me and maybe time for you to put the bottle away.

Nick7

The guy who isn't even the official club photographer being tier 1 is a bit off
That's always really really funny. He does the same bollocks as all of us, just waits for it to be confirmed then floats down to Carrington to "confirm" it. Literally anyone could do that, yet some people are convinced he's an "insider" or "in the know"

NJM78

Schneiderlin, Hernandez, Blind.

Lukaku is shit at football but has footballing pedigree and has a record of scoring goals. He’s been here for 2 years and in that two years prices have inflated as per usual. Don’t be surprised if we get close to what we paid.
I will be very surprised if we do get close. 60m max I reckon or we just end up keeping him and struggling for goals. Maybe you are right though, we'll see.

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool
Come on Ole, you might think this will keep Woody happy, but when we end below 6th next year he won't be Mr Nice Guy any more!

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I'm expecting Oles ruthless cull to only involve our better players as opposed to Rojo etc. The club woll spin a narrative. 70,000 per game at OT will swallow it and chant Oles at the wheel
Why would you expect that? The idiocy on this forum at times.

NYAS

That's always really really funny. He does the same bollocks as all of us, just waits for it to be confirmed then floats down to Carrington to "confirm" it. Literally anyone could do that, yet some people are convinced he's an "insider" or "in the know"
No he doesn’t. He’s mates with the club photographer John Peters which is why he only knows about medicals so late when Peters gets told to pop down to Carrington to take the signing pics.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
Have you ever seen Ramos, Jones and Rojo play?
You’re drunk.
Yup...and the main difference between them all is that Ramos would demand a starting place each week. At least the others know they aren't good enough to be in the starting 11. Ramos has convinced most people he is world class when he isn't even close to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.