Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Next person to post a tweet from Utdreport despite it being actually written in one of the OP rules gets punched in the head

Loon

:lol:
I wish the club would say they have absolutely no interest in certain players who have used us as as a bargaining chip for a bigger deal at their existing clubs before. The gobshites.

Infra-red

I wish the club would say they have absolutely no interest in certain players who have used us as as a bargaining chip for a bigger deal at their existing clubs before. The gobshites.
I doubt anyone at United cares if Real Madrid end up having to pay Ramos €600k per week because he drops our name in the press a few times. In fact, United would probably find the whole thing rather amusing.

croadyman

They may not be many peoples choices but I would be over the moon personally.

Doubt it happens of course.
First three could maybe happen but trying not to get sucked into the De Ligt stuff, getting trickier to do that though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I hope this is true, this guy has worked wonders at Norwich. Absolute class the way that club is run.
Indeed but wait for the ‘ never heard of him,’ ‘ he’s not a big enough name,’ ‘what’s he ever done’ brigade to turn up:rolleyes:

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Not your fault actually. The blokes at GFFN are shit stirrers.
I see that I'm not the only one having a low opinion of that account. They seem happy to mislead people, they don't really lie but often don't tell the entire story.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
That’s a lot of fecking money and they can get Griezmann for less from their rival who might put out better performance and who is the same age.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I'm actually really surprised that Napoli are standing so firm on this.

If they wanted to get the best years out of him but also get the best possible fee they can get for him, selling him now would be absolute perfection. If I was them I'd take that sort of money in a heartbeat.. I'd be back-slapping and cracking open the champagne for handling the saga so well over the last few years.

They won't get offers like this again next Summer. It'll be too late.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Again: what exactly are napoli supposed to do with that money? Have you not seen what Spurs, Liverpool and Everton did with the bale, suarez, lukaku money?

ocprodigy

What do our fans actually want from this window then? Seems to be this conflict between sign top level expensive players like we have over the past few years, sign upcoming British/PL talent and sign upcoming foreign exotic talent. I'm personally liking the business we seem to be doing on the British talents and the likes of Dembele. Not sure why people want to spunk a fortune on 1-2 players again only for them to prove they weren't worth the money and be a target for fans' frustrations. Let's build a team of hungry players - that's what Spurs and Liverpool have done and they're competing in a CL final. Ready made superstars aren't working for us.

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool
I doubt anyone at United cares if Real Madrid end up having to pay Ramos €600k per week because he drops our name in the press a few times. In fact, United would probably find the whole thing rather amusing.
Its things like this that mean we could get De Ligt, e.g. Messi flirting with City petro dollar

Status
Not open for further replies.