Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Yep anyone can do this.

I might go off now and tweet something like

"I'm hearing that if De Light doesn't sign for Barcelona other clubs are likely to try and buy him #itk"

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Great journalism bro. In other words water is wet, grass is green and Margot Robbie is a sexmachine.
Please don't post unconfirmed bullshit, prove your statement, ideally with a video.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
That one in particular. Not sure why people post these rubbish sources.
He's basically saying that because he hasn't signed for Barca yet that they can start writing rubbish to sell papers/get more clicks.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
More waffle.
It shows to me that they actually follow reddit ITK’s. What were the chances of him tweeting that out if the so called ‘Reddit ITK’s’ didn’t break news last night? Of course I’m saying that those guys are right but I think it’s more than coincidence. And by the same token, I don’t want to discredit the fella too much because if he jumps on the story and it doesn’t come through, then he’ll get eaten alive. It’s high risk higher reward, the transfer business. For the mean time I’ll stick to Di Marzio. He owns up his bad calls somewhat and also the fact that he’s a third party in a lot of transfers. If he hears it — it’s through a network of verifiable information.

Nick7

It shows to me that they actually follow reddit ITK’s. What were the chances of him tweeting that out if the so called ‘Reddit ITK’s’ didn’t break news last night? Of course I’m saying that those guys are right but I think it’s more than coincidence. And by the same token, I don’t want to discredit the fella too much because if he jumps on the story and it doesn’t come through, then he’ll get eaten alive. It’s high risk higher reward, the transfer business. For the mean time I’ll stick to Di Marzio. He owns up his bad calls somewhat and also the fact that he’s a third party in a lot of transfers. If he hears it — it’s through a network of verifiable information.
Or all of our fans on Twitter are peppering him with questions.

Funky Futurista

What do our fans actually want from this window then? Seems to be this conflict between sign top level expensive players like we have over the past few years, sign upcoming British/PL talent and sign upcoming foreign exotic talent. I'm personally liking the business we seem to be doing on the British talents and the likes of Dembele. Not sure why people want to spunk a fortune on 1-2 players again only for them to prove they weren't worth the money and be a target for fans' frustrations. Let's build a team of hungry players - that's what Spurs and Liverpool have done and they're competing in a CL final. Ready made superstars aren't working for us.
Completely agree with this.

We need to start from scratch and build a team of players who want to win and who don't just come here for a fat pat check. The sooner the better. We already have an increasing reputation for giving out high salaries that doesn't always reflect a players ability.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
I'm not on any social media, but my very limited knowledge tells me that tweet was fake as soon as i saw it. :lol:

Don't they have a blue tick of sorts, to verify these journos?

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I've deleted all the responses as well as the quoted tweet will appear in the twitter feed anyway. Please check your sources more thoroughly @Ian Reus

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Check your sources before posting. If you post a fake account you will be threadbanned. Also, check the OP bit about aggregator accounts like UtdReport and the like.

SER19

Its early days in the window, but any journalist will have to work hard to put out a worse, more pointless tweet than this. He even starts it with 'on de Ligt-' as if he's just about to enlighten us. A truly dreadful tweet that he should delete then apologise for his banality

crossy1686

career ending
That was during the season though and then he got the sack a few months later. Tuchel wont be fired in 2019 after renewing in summer, maybe 2020 depending on the CL campaign.
The shadow of Max Allegri is looming large over him at the moment. If they don't look decent in the first 10 games and Allegri is still available, he'll get binned.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
The shadow of Max Allegri is looming large over him at the moment. If they don't look decent in the first 10 games and Allegri is still available, he'll get binned.
That's unlikely, as it would be a first. Like the other managers that they have signed he will most likely finish the season whatever happens.

United_We_Stand

"Real Madrid are keen on landing Eintracht Frankfurt striker Luka Jovic this summer but will not get caught up in a bidding war for the Serbian international.
The first round of negotiations appeared to have Jovic's value around the 60-million-euro mark but due to the increased interest in the player from elsewhere, such as Paris Saint-Germain, that figure is now quoted near 100 million euros.
It is a sum that Real Madrid would refuse to pay, with their valuation closer to 50 million euros for a player who has just 18 months of experience in one of Europe's top five leagues...."

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
"Real Madrid are keen on landing Eintracht Frankfurt striker Luka Jovic this summer but will not get caught up in a bidding war for the Serbian international.
The first round of negotiations appeared to have Jovic's value around the 60-million-euro mark but due to the increased interest in the player from elsewhere, such as Paris Saint-Germain, that figure is now quoted near 100 million euros.
It is a sum that Real Madrid would refuse to pay, with their valuation closer to 50 million euros for a player who has just 18 months of experience in one of Europe's top five leagues...."
I hope we are involved here

AgentP

I'm happy that Madrid are no longer able to sign any player they want. The PL money and oil clubs like PSG and City have made sure of it. Mbappe would have been at Madrid if not for PSG and maybe even Neymar.

Status
Not open for further replies.