Status
Not open for further replies.

Baxter

Very close to United, but not final.

Are RAC1 and this guy good?

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I'm currently resisting all urges to believe something as amazing as De Ligt to United is possible... But you're making it very hard!
They have not said anything new. United's offer is better, and De Ligt / Raiola did not respect the conditions agreed long ago. That's what I understand for what was written these last weeks, and despite a recent meeting with Abidal / Barto etc.

Maybe it's simple pressure to Barcelona, but you'll find that doubt in each signing.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
They have not said anything new. United's offer is better, and De Ligt / Raiola did not respect the conditions agreed long ago. That's what I understand for what was written these last weeks, and despite a recent meeting with Abidal / Barto etc.

Maybe it's simple pressure to Barcelona, but you'll find that doubt in each signing.
Let the muppet fuel tanks fill up before you ignite them. ;)

passing-wind

Genuinely have never had optimism given our current predicament but this thus far is the only credible source providing information which is positive regarding the position the club has in negotiations.

Big news if it's true, of course it's not really worth anything until a contract is signed.

Tiber

Ah the fake news is spreading nicely. Now it's one Reddit thread,. The cafe and this blokes Twitter account

AFC NimbleThumb

My advice to everyone is to depart the muppet train at the next stop - we have seen this play all too regularly.

Barca will ‘pull out’ the stops for him at some point & we’ll have tried & failed being left with ‘no value in the market’ being left with Smalling & Rojo

AgentP

I'm not going to flinch until an announcement is made by United. Got sucked in too many times before to fall for it again.

Kaglish10

I'm getting fed up of everything about de Ligt
We should move on to other transfers and stop wasting our time on him. Woodward had better stopped throwing more money at him.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I'm getting fed up of everything about de Ligt
We should move on to other transfers and stop wasting our time on him. Woodward had better stopped throwing more money at him.
:lol::lol:

United_We_Stand

United offered a few days 250,000 Pounds a week to De Ligt. He rejected it at the time. They returned to the charge.

News with De Ligt:

• Peace of mind in the FCB, although they know it is difficult to sign him
• Nobody told them anything about a new proposal from Man Utd; must be the last one that was passed 250,000 pounds a week
• The central defender told FCB that he does not want to go to the Premier

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
United offered a few days 250,000 Pounds a week to De Ligt. He rejected it at the time. They returned to the charge.

News with De Ligt:

• Peace of mind in the FCB, although they know it is difficult to sign him
• Nobody told them anything about a new proposal from Man Utd; must be the last one that was passed 250,000 pounds a week
• The central defender told FCB that he does not want to go to the Premier
Mois is Spanish for Moyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.