Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dong Fangzhuo

Surely just a world cup hangover though. He was pretty good last season and during the world cup. £22m is nothing these days.
He's a terrible defender who is a complete liability at RB. Useful wingback with a solid back three behind him maybe. I'll be relieved when he moves somewhere else.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
It also make us look like rightful chumps. You are right our club's PR should just make a statement that we are not making any inquiries for half of the junks that we have been linked with. It might not be feasible but something needs to be done as it was not this crazy back when sir alex was in charge.

I am clearly not a fan of Woodward but all these links doesn't look good on him when we ultimately don't sign them. It just adds extra pressure on him and spoils his already not so great image. Like yesterday Samuel from MEN said we made a late attempt to sign Brandt. Why can't someone from the club just say no we did not make any attempt. At least next time half of these so called ITK would think twice before writing shit about us.
Exactly, all we need is a few tweets, like "ManUtd not interested in signing Ramos", or "Man United not pursuing Griezmann" and we will all be bitching and moaning about lack of any tweets about United. But I guess Ed loves the attention.. :roll eyes:

Celoti23-81

Great summer. Sancho and Felix next year and we're back!
So Griezmann, Rabiot, Meunier and de Ligt, happy?
Still doesn't solve our right wing problem. We need to sort out the balance first!
Griezmann would be a good signing, although he only 15 goals last season!
Rabiot, nah, pass! Takes ages to pass the ball like Matic, even in a slow French league.
Meunier. Good wing back. First choice right back, debatable.
De Ligt. Amazing player, is a must!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
City are mental, why target Wan-Bissaka when Muenier's available :eek:
/s

Infra-red

DDG
Meunier - deLigt - Linderlof - Shaw
Rabiot - Fred/Matic/McT - Pogba
Griezmann
Lukaku Rashford

Still not challenging City, or is it ?
Nowhere near City, no, but would see us back in the mix for top 4 (assuming competent coaching from Ole).

Sanche7

DDG
Meunier - deLigt - Linderlof - Shaw
Rabiot - Fred/Matic/McT - Pogba
Griezmann
Lukaku Rashford

Still not challenging City, or is it ?
Needs a better DM and another creative player.
Buy someone like Rodri and Fekir, push Griezmann uptop with Rashy and then we are talking

Nicoseth

Andrei Kanchelskis made me fall in love with Unite
Thank god the rumors have picked up a bit. I'm all in favor of adding youth and potential, but we need to sprinkle some stardust in there too. If we were to sign the likes of Dan James, Longstaff and add the outright quality of Griezmann and Deligt for example that would be a hell of a window.

FujiVice

Thank god the rumors have picked up a bit. I'm all in favor of adding youth and potential, but we need to sprinkle some stardust in there too.
Indeed. Just signing superstars and not addressing other issues is the problem. If you can do both, thats never a bad thing.

willhse456

Griezmann is my ultimate "do not go anywhere near him" signing. I think I'd rather sign Bale on loan. Griezmann will just add to the crap culture surrounding the club, and he will soon decline. He doesn't have an obvious position in our lineup either. Would much rather spend 100 million on an world class potential such as Jovic/Sancho.

Kemizee

Is it already time for a new contract? It's like clockwork.

I think it is overdue. Last time was when he reportedly fell out with Fiorentino and his mum got into the thick of things only to find both he and Fiorentino hugging and exchanging pleasantries a couple of weeks after.

RoLo

Probably saw Longstaff play and realised he is more talented
My boss is a Newcastle United season ticket holder and his take on Longstaff is that he is mature beyond his years, has a Roy Keane like tenacity and is very calm in possession. He also said that Rice is a level above him.

Status
Not open for further replies.