Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
What harm would it do to just let him go back to Italy on loan for a year with the option to buy?
If he can regain his form prior to joining us, we would surely get our money back then.
Darmian.
I think the worry is that he goes to Italy on loan, stinks up the place, proves that he is absolutely terrible at playing football and then returns back to us. In this scenario, we will have to drop our asking price drastically. For this reason, we want to sell and get rid, in one go.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I am far from a fanboy, he is as guilty as the rest but in his defence he has an output and stats that he can fall back on whereas the rest have sweet feck all.

I get it, Pogba hasn't lived up to the fee and isn't the player we thought he would be. He is a luxury player that relies on a very good squad around him, he is not the type to drag us over the line.

But there is far bigger problems in our club than Pogba. We need to start directing the anger and vitriol towards the leeches in the boardroom.
Pogba won't be a problem soon. He is leaving 100%. Madrid will get him.

Agree about the boardroom but we can't get them out anyway. Not unless we raise £4bn between us all and that's not going to happen is it?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Wow. How does that make one bit of difference to me as a United fan from England. Don't give two craps about France.

Pogba is a lazy git just like Ozil who seem to both want to play in a team where they don't have to work hard. Both talented footballers but badly lacking in other areas. Effort being main one.

Pogba fanboys on here are really getting boring. How can you defend those last 3 months and the first 3 months? Always blaming others. Pogba is a fraud.
His first 3 months don’t require defending, unless you mean 3 games in that period.

Any midfielder in the current United team would be a ‘fraud’ until United fans stop looking for a midfielder who will ‘win them games’ every week.

Classical Mechanic

Sarabia would be a good signing for PSG.

Crikey,Kroenke isn't giving Arsenal anything.
Wouldn't be surprised if Emery jumps ship if a decent club comes in for him sometime next season.
Where's he going to get a job that pays as well as Arsenal, gets 60000 fans every week, gets to live in a City like London and play in a competition like the PL?

Kaglish10

Onana would be a barthez level disaster for United. Has to Oblak or Ter Stegen if De Gea leaves.
Good luck with getting Ter Stergen.

I don't see why we should waste 100mil on a goalkeeper. Onana isn't a high profile player and has a mistake in him like every other goalkeeper but is good enough for us for the price. As long as we sort out our midfield and defence, I don't see why he won't be good. He's quite agile, has got good reflexes and looks good on the ball. He's pretty good in one on one save.

While Oblak is better and a high profile player, let's not forget that he played for a negative defensive Atletico side hence was often protected.

Hal9000

Onana would be a barthez level disaster for United. Has to Oblak or Ter Stegen if De Gea leaves.
Oblak will cost a tonne, and we have other areas to spend money on. Ter Stegan, well that's a pipe dream.

Personally i'm happy with giving Henderson a fair crack.

R'hllor

Without this commercial pull, we would be like Arsenal. Its actually scary if that cnut Kroenke keeps going like this and Arsenal fans just roll over, it might signal to other similar types of owners to try it too.

Gasolin

Pogba was about as much use as Shelvey those last 3 months. He didn't care one bit was my point. Not advocating to sign Shelvey.

Pogba fanboys really finding it hard to let go. Talented player but lacking in so many areas. He's basically like Ozil.
Not even comparable, and you need players of Pogba's stature to attract other players. He's part of the solution, not the problem.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Arsenal need someone to come in and get Kroenke out asap. He's holding them back.

Guapa

If DDG leaves give Ramero his shot,he’s earned it.As good as De Gea is he doesn’t command his area and is too rooted to his line for my liking.

If Pogba wants out let him go for a good fee.Lazy and will never change.You can see why SAF didn’t want to play him,believes his own hype.

Get Bruno Fernandes in,looks quality.

Sterling Archer

We really should break it three times.

1) AWB
2) Maguire
3) De Ligt

We've had ten fecking years of Valencia, Smalling, Jones and Young. Any one of them in a team and you'd be okay, but to have that as our leading back line for so goddam long is beyond negligent.

Buying AWB is a priority. It's not like Shaw who had rumors of training issues prior. Bissaka has instead, stories of making Zaha throw a tantrum in practice because he couldnt get him even once.

Maguire now has leadership experience across various levels of Premier League and international football.

DeLigt is self explanatory.

What's the fear here? That we're spending too much money? I'd rather do everything to get Ole's top choices in his first full season and reserve any miserliness til later.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters

We go again :keano:
To be honest, the moment he signs for Barcelona (assuming he does), it'll all be forgotten about.

I remember people fuming with Pogba during our saga to bring him back. Raiola knows he won't do any irreparable damage.

Sjaakmeoff

We go again :keano:
"Unfortunately, the Dutch sensation is taking as much time as he feels necessary to make up his mind about his future, leaving clubs such as Barcelona and Manchester United with growing anxiety as he sets off on holidays after a long season."

Unfortunately?

Make up your mind Matthijs!! It's only your future!

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
"..Who could still Barca or Real at the age of 23 - 24" For this reason, I prefer Maguire.

Status
Not open for further replies.