Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
What harm would it do to just let him go back to Italy on loan for a year with the option to buy?
If he can regain his form prior to joining us, we would surely get our money back then.
He has only 1 year left on contract.

dove

What harm would it do to just let him go back to Italy on loan for a year with the option to buy?
If he can regain his form prior to joining us, we would surely get our money back then.
Should have done it last season, he contract expires after next season.

NoMidfielders

Would be stunningly poor business to accept Madrids cast offs who would demand high wages and are being let go for a reason in exchange for Pogba. If they can't afford him this summer then they can wait a year.

cyberman

We are refusing to sell Darmian for. Less than we value him at and these clowns think we will sell Pogba because of a little pressure? Crystal Palace could be selling two players at a combined 130m this summer, clubs aren't pressured into accepting lower bids as if its 2007 anymore.

NJM78

Why dont we offer Young plus cash to Palace, would be worth it just to see their response

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Why dont we offer Young plus cash to Palace, would be worth it just to see their response
He's on a one year deal with us and would be too high a salary for Palace. Not a bad idea though.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
He'll never leave. He'll be at the club long after we've all departed Earth.
Hahahaha. I say this every window too. He must love his pay packet too much as his career has totally stagnated. Says a lot about the man. Surely at his age he should want to be playing first team football somewhere.

Marcelinho87

Wrongly? So you think his attitude has been good then? Did you see the last 3 months of the season? I'd have rather have Shelvey playing for us. He turned up for 10 weeks and then totally went off the boil as he often does.

Our fans seem to be in such denial about him. Talented of course he is but if you can't see all the things he's missing then my word. He's got the guts of a 10 year old girl.

We can't afford to carry a midfielder who just allows men to run off him. We simply aren't good enough to have that luxury.
Stopped reading here :houllier: :lol::lol:

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Stopped reading here :houllier: :lol::lol:
Pogba was about as much use as Shelvey those last 3 months. He didn't care one bit was my point. Not advocating to sign Shelvey.

Pogba fanboys really finding it hard to let go. Talented player but lacking in so many areas. He's basically like Ozil.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Pogba was about as much use as Shelvey those last 3 months. He didn't care one bit was my point. Not advocating to sign Shelvey.

Pogba fanboys really finding it hard to let go. Talented player but lacking in so many areas. He's basically like Ozil.
Like Ozil, a world champion he is.

AaronRedDevil

Riola, Van Der Sar, Daily Blind, Van Nistelrooy, Memphis Depay, Jordi Cruyff, Van Persie, Fosu Mensah, Van Der Gouw. Get on this lad!
You shouldn't have said Depay he'll be the one guy saying "Dont go there, they'll stick you at the wrong positions "

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Like Ozil, a world champion he is.
Wow. How does that make one bit of difference to me as a United fan from England. Don't give two craps about France.

Pogba is a lazy git just like Ozil who seem to both want to play in a team where they don't have to work hard. Both talented footballers but badly lacking in other areas. Effort being main one.

Pogba fanboys on here are really getting boring. How can you defend those last 3 months and the first 3 months? Always blaming others. Pogba is a fraud.

Marcelinho87

I am far from a fanboy, he is as guilty as the rest but in his defence he has an output and stats that he can fall back on whereas the rest have sweet feck all.

I get it, Pogba hasn't lived up to the fee and isn't the player we thought he would be. He is a luxury player that relies on a very good squad around him, he is not the type to drag us over the line.

But there is far bigger problems in our club than Pogba. We need to start directing the anger and vitriol towards the leeches in the boardroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.