Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Then who feckin is!? Woodward is an inept moron. A control freak who knows feck all about football, acting the supervisor.

All other clubs are highlighting problems, scouting targets and running relatively smooth transactions. United are sat on their arse without a strategy or coherent plan, a haphazard balls up. "British and hungry" is not a feckin strategy. It's just some cliche thought up in bland minds wanting to rekindle some past glory.

Are Salah, Mane, KDB, B.Silva Erikson et al not feckin hungry? Or is it just British player's that shout beans into phones like class clowns that fit into this pretentious image?

How about "Needed and Good at feckin football" players?
What a weird and angry man you are. If you had opened the article, it clearly said that the club is looking for Tielemans, Rabiot and Rice. Instead you looked at the headline and went out on this weird rant :lol:

Marcelinho87

Maybe immediately wasn't the right way to put it. My point was they identify a target, world class, with a release clause and move. United still haven't replaced Ronaldo, haven't got the world class central defender we needed last summer, and are allowing our better players to leave. While they might not get Rodri immediately, they are bringing in players to fill gaps, just as Liverpool did. United now need four players to make a title charge next season, and we're not close to completing any new deals. It's frustrating for many of us.
:lol::lol:

We need 4 players to compete for 4th! We are NEVER going to be in a title challenge next season.

Brophs

The One and Only
I presume that’s a cack-handed way of saying we’re not going to get drawn into auctions this summer. Which is sort of sensible but, let’s be honest, beggars can’t be choosers.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
He's such a moron. Luckhurst just ten mins ago posted an article where he said:

"The MEN previously reported United remain interested in Adrien Rabiot of Paris Saint-Germain and admire West Ham's Declan Rice and Monaco's Youri Tielemans."

"The club has focused on the British market this summer amid interest in England Under-21 international Aaron Wan-Bissaka and senior regular Harry Maguire."

Given the interest of Spurs, Leicester in Tielemans. Various continental teams in Rabiot. City's interest in Maguire. He has just contradicted himself.

Dong Fangzhuo

So our transfer strategy is to target players other big clubs don't want? Sure it is Mr. Luckhurst :lol:

Marcelinho87

Why does it seem that United always face hurdles to sign players, clubs expecting more money from us, news of us offering ridiculous salaries to players who dont even perform etc. It never seems to be smooth for us.

Meanwhile teams like City just quietly go about their business in the background.
"This club can do things other's can only dream of"

"United in record breaking income"

"We are loaded"

What do you expect?

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
If they would offer Pjanic + cash I would absolutely snap their hand off. Don't see it happening unfortunately.
There were some reports that he's definitely leaving form a Juve journo.
Sounds like a load of bollocks from shit stirring Luckhurst. Though we would do well to avoid certain agents (Raiola) who are known to shop their players around and drive up the price.
He's the biggest prick going. I ignore him.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
He's such a moron. Luckhurst just ten mins ago posted an article where he said:

"The MEN previously reported United remain interested in Adrien Rabiot of Paris Saint-Germain and admire West Ham's Declan Rice and Monaco's Youri Tielemans."

"The club has focused on the British market this summer amid interest in England Under-21 international Aaron Wan-Bissaka and senior regular Harry Maguire."

Given the interest of Spurs, Leicester in Tielemans. Various continental teams in Rabiot. City's interest in Maguire. He has just contradicted himself.
Really? Well if he says both then one statement will be right I guess :lol: unless we sign no one :nervous:

ForestRGoinUp

If they would offer Pjanic + cash I would absolutely snap their hand off. Don't see it happening unfortunately.
One of the off-the-pitch reasons I love European football so much (compared to the big American sports) is that players cannot simply be traded against their will. They have to be willing to and then agree to a new contract. Which is why I don’t see ya getting too far with player swaps.

Apokalips

What a weird and angry man you are. If you had opened the article, it clearly said that the club is looking for Tielemans, Rabiot and Rice. Instead you looked at the headline and went out on this weird rant :lol:
Some quarters of our fan base are delirious. They seem overly eager to be negative about our club and believe every little thing that paints us negatively. The press have seen this and pray upon it which is why Woodward and United are disproportionately mentioned, especially in a negative light.

It's quite sad how crazed grown adults get over transfers nowadays - hence all the fake ITKs. I'd understand venting at the end of the window, but during the window when we know nothing...? Drama Queens

Craig Ward

He's a world cup winning captain with three years left on his deal at the peak of his marketability. If we only get the same as Liverpool got for Coutinho we should just stop calling ourselves a business. 180 plus add ons should be minimum to begin negotiations.
His transfer value hasn't improved since he joined us seeing as he plays decent for 10 games a season for the last what, 3 years?

Is Lloris worth Double De Gea because he won the world cup?

Think logically, Pogba is probably worth what we paid for him and no more. Plus he wants to leave. 180 is absurd, that figure is reserved for world class players. Pogba is average

Craig Ward

I think I'd prefer to keep him for another season and let him drop 30/40m in value. We have too many issues to fix as it is this summer.
So force an unhappy to player to stay against his will when he only shows up for a handful of games anyway?

Good plan

Marcelinho87

His transfer value hasn't improved since he joined us seeing as he plays decent for 10 games a season for the last what, 3 years?

Is Lloris worth Double De Gea because he won the world cup?

Think logically, Pogba is probably worth what we paid for him and no more. Plus he wants to leave. 180 is absurd, that figure is reserved for world class players. Pogba is average
Yes, do.

There is a reason Real Madrid and Juventus want him.

Despite the disappointing season he has had his best personal season in football and with a good side around him not consisting of Young, Matic, Lingard etc he will thrive and these clubs know this.

Combine this with the remaining time on his contract and he is easily worth £150m...

This is without mentioning what he brings in a marketing sense.

AshRK

You have to admire the ruthlessness of City in the transfer market. They see areas that need improvement and they get it done no messing around.
This is how top clubs are expected to work. We have been doing exact opposite for last 6 years. Rewarding mediocrity.

Josep Dowling

You have to admire the ruthlessness of City in the transfer market. They see areas that need improvement and they get it done no messing around.
They have a bottomless pit of money and don't really need much to strengthen their squad because has already spent more than £600m in 3 years, on top of an already strong squad he inherited. There is nothing to admire about their transfer business.

Suv666

Hope I'm wrong but can't see players like Longstaff and James working out for us. Longstaff has played 7 games in the PL. They need more experience. If we buy him, hope we loan him out for a year.

AJ10

Why are people taking this luckhurst idiot seriously? :lol:

Mata with 3 year deal. :lol:

Fracture90

How would you know ? For all we know Rodri is gonna perform similarly to Fred. Fred was as hyped at that time as Rodri is today.

The negativity in this thread is crazy high.
How would I know what? That we're not in for Rodri or that he won't flop?

Status
Not open for further replies.