Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

prateik

Haha. first Koulibaly and now Maguire.. both valuations dropped from 150/90m to 95/65m.

Woody not falling for any made up number right away must be a sign of improvement.. that clown got taken for a ride for 6 years... finally getting some sense.

MonkeysMagic

The absolute state of so called 'newspapers' in this country! Anything connected to Utd...inflate the transfer fee by 25-30%, any other club reduce by 25%! Beyond pathetic how transparent their agenda is, but Utd news generates clicks like no other club so they will carry on.

hubbuh

Has transfer window journalism (I use the word journalism extremely reluctantly) ever been this insanely erratic and borderline nonsensical in terms of the constantly shifting numbers involved, degree of progress involved in transactions etc.? As others have said, you're literally wasting your time bothering at this point.

Snafu17

Has transfer window journalism (I use the word journalism extremely reluctantly) ever been this insanely erratic and borderline nonsensical in terms of the constantly shifting numbers involved, degree of progress involved in transactions etc.?
Yes, every year.

Fox outside the box

I will read the article at a later time, I asked the question because, as stated in the initial post, I'm not familiar with his attacking output, and majority of the posts/analyses of him I've seen focus on his defensive side. I did not ask it because I'm on the fence regarding signing him.
Ye I wasn't having a go mate, more just responding to the general idea that seems to have made its way around that he's useless going forward. Also, thought the article was a really interesting read and goes into really good detail about all aspects of his game.

United_We_Stand

United and Palace officials have been in talks since the weekend over a fee for the England Under-21 right-back, with the Selhurst Park club wanting at least £50m guaranteed for the 21-year-old.
Palace also want United to remove the sell-on clause that was part of the deal that took Wilfried Zaha back to Palace in January 2015.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Always find it funny, when united are poised to sign the value becomes 80 or 90 millions but when city is poised the value is 65 million.
How do you poise yourself to do something?

Poised:
H having a composed and self-assured manner.
United and Palace officials have been in talks since the weekend over a fee for the England Under-21 right-back, with the Selhurst Park club wanting at least £50m guaranteed for the 21-year-old.
Palace also want United to remove the sell-on clause that was part of the deal that took Wilfried Zaha back to Palace in January 2015.
:yawn:

SATA

No mention of us in De Ligt article at all. I really think we are truly out of the race for him. He's not coming here. It's Maguire or none

Krisbijoy

Didn't Real splash like 50 million on Militao just recently ? Varane is also a starter there . Unless Miliato is prospect ,where is DeLigt going to play ?

Infra-red

No mention of us in De Ligt article at all. I really think we are truly out of the race for him. He's not coming here. It's Maguire or none
We reportedly pulled out a few weeks ago when it became obvious that Raiola had simply used us to get him a better deal elsewhere.

Definitely not coming here.

piesel

With all our money and our might we should be storming the transfers market but somehow it doesn't happen.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
And your favourite poch was given 4 years to do that.
He wasn’t taken over United, but Spurs. There is a big difference. It is like saying Brendan Roger took 4 years to make leceister top four and champions league finalist over Lampard at Chelsea. Difference in the quality of the squad and resource is a big factor. Plus, I believe it took Poch only 1 season to make spurs top four candidate.

Lee565

#Juventus : growing optimism for #Rabiot . Possible final agreement by the weekend

Wouldn't surprise me, Juventus are shrew gits with free transfers, wish our club would take more advantage of them over the years.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
City are known to leak much lowered transfer fees to the press. They like to keep up this absurd pretence of doing things on a shoe string budget. It’s totally pathetic
Whereas we leak higher fees to the press right? Yet somehow with their lower leaked fees and our higher leaked fees, we’ve both spent roughly the same if you took a look at the respective accounts of both teams over the past 6 years. Maybe the ABU media now also prepare both set of accounts too? Did the USA fake the moon landing too?

Classical Mechanic

Whereas we leak higher fees to the press right? Yet somehow with their lower leaked fees and our higher leaked fees, we’ve both spent roughly the same if you took a look at the respective accounts of both teams over the past 6 years. Maybe the ABU media now also prepare both set of accounts too? Did the USA fake the moon landing too?
:lol:

I can’t tell if you’re agreeing with me or bollocking me here. City like to portray this image that they’re not paying players top level wages but their accounts show they pay about 10k less per player per month than United, whilst they’ve also been exposed for paying managers massive ‘fees’ indirectly.

pascell

They're having our pants right down it that's what we give them.

Status
Not open for further replies.