Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMidfielders

Given it was his first season how is an increase in value surprising to you? His performances raised his value evidently.

Head in sand stuff in here, every negative tweet dismissed as if all is well at the club :wenger:
His value more than doubled even though he scored 2 goals in that half of the season and his remaining contract length decreased by 1/3rd? Trust me I'm well aware we may not even be top 6 next season but let's not pretend Robson has a clue when he's been making stuff up all summer.

Sanche7

This James Robson dude has a new exclusive on United every day. He's worse than them ITK, at least the ITKs don't get paid to write shite

Snafu17

I don't know what there is in this particular article that is hard to believe.
That's this cnuts whole MO. He writes a sort of believable story, based on what the fans want to hear, every single day, a lot of which end up contradicting each other. He is atrocious and basically a more prolific Delaney (so a hack).

C'est Moi Cantona

That's this cnuts whole MO. He writes a sort of believable story, based on what the fans want to hear, every single day, a lot of which end up contradicting each other. He is atrocious and basically a more prolific Delaney (so a hack).
No he's not great, but not sure any of the British journalists are with us nowadays, any info feed from Ed is always easy to spot, and usually for his own gain.

They all tend to read between the lines, get info from opposing clubs & agents, and just guess, but this article seems about right with what's probably going on.

Last edited:

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
this is just another example of a click bait article using United losing out narrative

by the end of the window 50 players will have 'turned us down'
I don’t think a German newspaper needs an English team‘s name to generate clickbait.
I would have been surprised, if United were not interested in Hummels. He had a very strong season. Him going to Dortmund just makes more sense to him.

IrishRedDevil

Juve well and truely sitting at the big boy table now.

Ronaldo, giving Ramsey a huge contract, targeting De Ligt, Rabiot, Pogba.

Suv666

Surely we could have trumped Juve in terms of wages offered. Did not see this coming, Juve beating Barca and PSG. They have a class squad. Can see them winning the CL this year if they sign Pogba and Rabiot.

Joseunited

Thought Sky Sports Italy were worse than our Sky Sports, would take it with a pinch of salt.
Exactly and yet you kind of know that everyone is going to hit the panic button.People should read the text , at the end it actually says "Juventus will have to improve the contract offer to match De Ligt's demands".How they can say that and he has decided to join them is beyond me.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Thats decent value for de Ligt, if true. But I can only imagine it’d be reported without add ons etc.

I’d expect that he’ll go for somewhere closer on van Dijk’s fee. £75m - £80m.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
So there's literally nothing happened then? I just want this to end one way or the other, getting tired of it now.

Godfather

If he joins Juve it will show how stupid all that talk about how long a transfer takes is. LvG also mentioned how quickly things can be done when you are not completely incompetent as we are.

Nick7

If he joins Juve it will show how stupid all that talk about how long a transfer takes is. LvG also mentioned how quickly things can be done when you are not completely incompetent as we are.
Huh? Juve have been linked for a while, no?

Litch

So there's literally nothing happened then? I just want this to end one way or the other, getting tired of it now.
Absolutely agree. This smells of Moyes transfer window and I'm worried that our fallbacks won't no longer be there when we can't get the targets....

piesel

I think De Ligt is overrated, we'll do much better with Maguire: still young and proven both in PL and on the international stage.

Hannibal Mejbri,his family and United seem to be going to great lengths to make this transfer possible.
Naturally I guess he's rated rather highly ?

Based Adnan

Hannibal Mejbri,his family and United seem to be going to great lengths to make this transfer possible.
Naturally I guess he's rated rather highly ?
Yes, seen as one of the best french prospects coming through at the moment. I think they want out of Monaco regardless of our interest though. They said there's a complete loss of trust with the family and the club and the relationship can no longer continue though didn't clarify what this was. The incident was described as 'traumatic' so something pretty fecked must have went down.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
@juventusfc advancing strong for #Deligt : continuous contacts with #Raiola to seek a definitive agreement on the engagement, there is also discussion of a termination clause. The negotiation is really alive and Juve is holding the cards to close.

In Rainbows

Yes, seen as one of the best french prospects coming through at the moment. I think they want out of Monaco regardless of our interest though. They said there's a complete loss of trust with the family and the club and the relationship can no longer continue though didn't clarify what this was. The incident was described as 'traumatic' so something pretty fecked must have went down.
Why is he considered one of the best french prospects. I can see it with Cherki. When I watched Mejbri (2-3 matches), he looked great on a technical level, but didn't put his stamp on the game. Then again, he is pretty small so as he gets older he could make a bigger jump in development.

Status
Not open for further replies.