Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red00012

spurs had an average season. miracle after miracle in Europe to paper over the cracks but the were sub par all season.
Top 4 and a champions league final whilst playing in wembley for most Of the season is average , well I’ll gladly take that average for the next few years.

Red00012

I understand your point here. The reaction SHOULD go in another thread. But I think it's difficult when all of the transfer gossip and reactions are in this thread. People are just going to post about transfers in the same thread they read about them in. It just makes sense.
You can select transfer tweets at the top of the page , you won’t see comments then. You’ll try it but you’ll always come back here for the reactions!

deafepl

Would be depressingly impressive,really starting to feel like CB signing and DM signing is dead in the water
We'll sort out RW shortly but our CB will become the new RW we need to sort out but haven't done it. Like midfielders under SAF, especially around 2010.

R'hllor

Joining or not joining because of CL, that must be one of best filters to stay away from certain players, what a stupid ass aim. Similar of players refusing to back down 10-20k of their wage demands just so they could join.

NoMidfielders

Does Hummels count for that huge list of players we've been linked with given he's already moved? Less than 10 days til preseason now :nervous:

Bestietom

I don't believe in all the media stuff.
Deal done
Deal near
Medical soon
We are offering way below the asking price for players we are assumedly interested in.Woodward just can't carry on trying to get players in here.We need someone that knows the game and can sell a player football matters.

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
I don't believe in all the media stuff.
Deal done
Deal near
Medical soon
We are offering way below the asking price for players we are assumedly interested in.Woodward just can't carry on trying to get players in here.We need someone that knows the game and can sell a player football matters.
So you don't believe all the media stuff apart from the negative stuff then?

Kemizee

JFC. 60m is a lot for AWB. But we've done this to ourselves by not investing properly and scouting new players. Simply pay the money now, and then keep scouting so we don't get rinsed for other positions as well. There has to be quality players outside the PL! I bet there's about 50 quality options in France or Spain that would improve our team for less than 30m each.
Our famous 48 hours where transfers become yet another 48 hours which metamorphose into another 48 hours before the bid is prepared in 60 hours for 60 million pounds rated Bissaka.

CM

Surely Ajax hold out for more than that if Leicester want £80m for Harry fecking Maguire

klsv

So it's just Matt Judge who is talking to clubs, players and agents and if it takes a longer time then expected, rest of the business will have to wait? I'm not sure things should work like that at The Biggest Club In The World™

Mainoldo

Paying the fee the selling club demands - hahaha! overpaying idiots!

Trying to negotiate a lower price - hahaha! cheap idiots wasting time!
Something like that!!! Either way we are idiots and the only idiots in world football apparently.

Smores

They base half of this on the fact we offered £10m for Dan James which "stunned Swansea" despite the fact they almost sold him to Leeds for £8m in January?
Given it was his first season how is an increase in value surprising to you? His performances raised his value evidently.

Head in sand stuff in here, every negative tweet dismissed as if all is well at the club :wenger:

Status
Not open for further replies.