Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMidfielders

The Telegraph are shite stirrers and it's been getting worse of late. I certainly hold the BBC in a much higher regard.
In general I agree but not sure about Simon Stone and the Telegraph article uses very strong wording re Leicester reaction to news so would be very big to just make up. I do think both sides are reporting what they are being told.

Bwuk

don’t see Spurs going for Van De Beek. Dele Alli basically functions in the same positions as him.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Noe would be an unfortunate time for us to enter the bidding for Tielemans. Would be a real shame if his price rose by £15m-£20m.
Honestly, why don't we just do that?

TsuWave

We should accept that offer. £100m plus Bale. It would solve our right wing problem temporarily and we can offload a player that doesn’t want to be here.
So your solution for a player that doesn’t want to be here is an older, injury prone, player that doesn’t want to be here?

Minkaro

30m is a lot for someone like him.
I'm not sure. Newcastle's top scorer last season, not playing as the main striker, and he's only 25. I think this could prove to be a shrewd buy.

(I've doomed him).

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
I considered that but £30 million is way too much to replace one of your backup/fringe players.
It is a lot but Rodgers probably sees him working in another formation one less winger and a supporting striker, he's an improvement on the £25m they paid for Iheanacho anyway and better goal record for a team worse than Leicester.

Jack-C20

Been offline for months quietly stalking this thread but decided to sign in to try and spark something into life. Alternatively if Pogba leaves tomorrow I’ll take the blame for that as well.

Red00012

I don't think we have ever really been that interested in him, and I'm 99.9% he won't be playing for us next season, i think there's more chance of a McTomaney, Pogba Longstaff midfield
That should get us top 10 I guess.

Lee565

The club is willing to listen to offers for the French defender but want to bank at least €50m
so about 45 million in pounds, he's 25 years old, if due to injuries he averaged 20 games a season for the next 5 seasons at a world class level for united would that be viewed as a good deal in a market that has Koulibaly valued at 100 million and Maguire at 80-90 million?

Status
Not open for further replies.