Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

R'hllor

Hope one day something pops up and Zahavi ends in prison, shady fecking cnut.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Paul Pogba is Real Madrid's primary target this summer and Los Blancos are eager to include Gareth Bale in a deal to sign the Frenchman from Manchester United.
Zinedine Zidane has made clear that his compatriot would be ideal for his team's midfield, but the Red Devils are not willing to negotiate his transfer.
Pogba's agent, Mino Raiola, has twice travelled to Manchester to communicate his client's intention to depart England, while Madrid's directors have also tried to reach the Premier League club's board who have refuse to enter into talks.
We should accept that offer. £100m plus Bale. It would solve our right wing problem temporarily and we can offload a player that doesn’t want to be here.

Funky Futurista

Pogba will be super chuffed with that.
Well he would have 2 very hard working midfielders alongside him who actually have legs to run on compared to Matic. They both like to get stuck in, and Longstaff does have a decent pass in him from what I've seen. McTominay could use some work in that area, but he gives everything in each duel. It might not be as glamorous as some of the other players a lot of people want, but if they get the job done and can cover for Pogba's lack of work ethic, then I'm all for it.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Well he would have 2 very hard working midfielders alongside him who actually have legs to run on compared to Matic. They both like to get stuck in, and Longstaff does have a decent pass in him from what I've seen. McTominay could use some work in that area, but he gives everything in each duel. It might not be as glamorous as some of the other players a lot of people want, but if they get the job done and can cover for Pogba's lack of work ethic, then I'm all for it.
I meant that Pogba likes playing with world class midfielders, not just hard workers. You are right, but I was more about Pogba's mentality.

Sanche7

We should accept that offer. £100m plus Bale. It would solve our right wing problem temporarily and we can offload a player that doesn’t want to be here.
And replace him with a player who has made it clear not once, not twice but multiple times that he doesn't want to come here and that he doesn't want to leave Madrid

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
And replace him with a player who has made it clear not once, not twice but multiple times that he doesn't want to come here and that he doesn't want to leave Madrid
To be fair, would you swap Madrid for United? Bale has made the smart career choice by not coming here.

If he actually came here then he'd be by far our best player, I doubt he'll come though, he doesn't seem to want a challenge these days.

Orange Tree

Bale is like the right wing equivalent of Sanchez. Imagine having two of them bombing down the wings :drool::drool:

UncleBob

I had a problem with my kitchen sink, so i torched my house.

I no longer have a problem with the kitchen sink.

Problem solved.

Josep Dowling

Yes let’s get an injury prone, past it player on £500k a week. Isn’t one enough in our squad?

OleGunnar20

The club is willing to listen to offers for the French defender but want to bank at least €50m
As much as I know this would be a terrible idea with that suicidal knee of his, I can't help but be tempted. Maybe it's the post traumatic 70m Maguire bid effect? Maybe it would work out great? Heart Vs Head.

As unappealing as that midfield looks on paper, when you think about it it might just be a go-er. Okay it's not going to be up there with the best in the world but, looking at the Swiss-cheese team we have at the minute, it may be a functional compromise while we fill some other holes.

I still think Pogba - Ndidi - Fernandes would be the (attainable) dream though, unlikely as it may be.

That's some unsettling photoshop work right there.

dev1l

That's some unsettling photoshop work right there.[/QUOTE]
It looks like the work of a serial killer

NoMidfielders

Interesting to see the Telegraph go against the grain and deny the Maguire bid when BBC have picked it up. BBC aren't as rock solid as they used to be but they don't make something up so they must be getting news from different sources.

Champagne Football

ArjenIsM3

Interesting to see the Telegraph go against the grain and deny the Maguire bid when BBC have picked it up. BBC aren't as rock solid as they used to be but they don't make something up so they must be getting news from different sources.
The Telegraph are shite stirrers and it's been getting worse of late. I certainly hold the BBC in a much higher regard.

Funky Futurista

I meant that Pogba likes playing with world class midfielders, not just hard workers. You are right, but I was more about Pogba's mentality.
Well as long as they cover his ass and let him do his thing then he should be more than satisfied :D
As unappealing as that midfield looks on paper, when you think about it it might just be a go-er. Okay it's not going to be up there with the best in the world but, looking at the Swiss-cheese team we have at the minute, it may be a functional compromise while we fill some other holes.

I still think Pogba - Ndidi - Fernandes would be the (attainable) dream though, unlikely as it may be.
Yeah they might seem like similar players, but both of them have their own qualities.

Not sure I would put Fernandes in there, not completely sold on him being all that, but all for Ndidi! Thankfully we have people in the club who know more about football than I do, I think :nervous:

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
I had a problem with my kitchen sink, so i torched my house.

I no longer have a problem with the kitchen sink.

Problem solved.

Bale is not my first choice, but even him is better than having lingard and Mata there. His pace will be effective for Ole counter attacking system. I m shocked that we have not been linked with Pepe or Dembele. But it seems like right wing is not a priority of ours.

Yes let’s get an injury prone, past it player on £500k a week. Isn’t one enough in our squad?
Nah, not on that wage.

Status
Not open for further replies.