Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliche Guevara

Actually fecks me off people complaining about Fridge Chutney, though.

People don’t tend to moan the same at tweets about someone going from Olympiakos to Sporting Braga, for some reason.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Actually fecks me off people complaining about Fridge Chutney, though.

People don’t tend to moan the same at tweets about someone going from Olympiakos to Sporting Braga, for some reason.
Yeah it annoys the hell out of me. I'm not that in to lower league football, but it is actual news of a signing, and sometimes it is a player you've heard of or know something about.

United_We_Stand

Eduardo Inda: "POGBA will be a REAL MADRID PLAYER this week or next"

Eduardo Inda: "REAL MADRID offer € 80M + BALE for POGBA"

:lol:

Given his age, injury record and wages, Bale's market value is below zero, so if they want to include him in any potential Pogba deal, they should offer €200m.

Inda is a serial bullshitter, he can't be taken seriously.

Fridge chutney

Come on, you did that one last night. You’re just stat padding now.
I didn't post this last night. I try not to repeat news, which is why I didn't post Stevenage's announcement of new signing Paul Digby from Forest Green because I had previously posted it a few days ago. But some will slip through the cracks, so apologies in advance for any double posts.

Yagami

Good post resistant
They've done well replacing Iniesta and Xavi with Arthur and De Jong. Be interesting seeing how they replace Messi though.
That's easy. They just have to buy the next Messi.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness

Given his age, injury record and wages, Bale's market value is below zero, so if they want to include him in any potential Pogba deal, they should offer €200m.

Hear me out lads....

So firstly, a key assumption is that Pogba wants out. I have no problem selling him for the right price. I only want players here that want to be here. So any deal worth approximately 180m euros, and I’m good to go. He is the 4th most marketable player in the world, he has considerable commercial value. A value which outstrips his contribution to the team to be honest.

Bale, being generous, with his injury record and age, I would value at 40m euros. And he could only come on half his current wages, so Madrid would have to give him a massive payoff. Bale would undoubtedly massively improve our right hand side. So if Madrid offered 130-140m euros plus Bale on a reduced contract. I would sell.

Short of that, they can get absolutely fecked. The other player I would be interested in taking, to play as a direct replacement for Pogba, is James. He is a fantastic footballer.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Hear me out lads....

So firstly, a key assumption is that Pogba wants out. I have no problem selling him for the right price. I only want players here that want to be here. So any deal worth approximately 180m euros, and I’m good to go. He is the 4th most marketable player in the world, he has considerable commercial value. A value which outstrips his contribution to the team to be honest.

Bale, being generous, with his injury record and age, I would value at 40m euros. And he could only come on half his current wages, so Madrid would have to give him a massive payoff. Bale would undoubtedly massively improve our right hand side. So if Madrid offered 130-140m euros plus Bale on a reduced contract. I would sell.

Short of that, they can get absolutely fecked. The other player I would be interested in taking, to play as a direct replacement for Pogba, is James. He is a fantastic footballer.
But Bale wouldn't want to be here either

Scholsey2004

Hear me out lads....

The problem is does James, or Bale for that matter, arrive here thinking he's won the booby prize like Di Maria clearly did? Because we definitely don't need to go down that route again. I'd be wary of signing any more galacticos at our current station. We need guys who want to build a name for themselves, not guys who think they're already too big for us.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
But Bale wouldn't want to be here either
The problem is does James, or Bale for that matter, arrive here thinking he's won the booby prize like Di Maria clearly did? Because we definitely don't need to go down that route again. I'd be wary of signing any more galacticos at our current station. We need guys who want to build a name for themselves, not guys who think they're already too big for us.
Fair points tbh

roseguy64

I didn't post this last night. I try not to repeat news, which is why I didn't post Stevenage's announcement of new signing Paul Digby from Forest Green because I had previously posted it a few days ago. But some will slip through the cracks, so apologies in advance for any double posts.
Someone else posted it then. They just ascribed it to you.

Micky Targaryen

Look, I get that you hate the player, but to say his market value is below zero...:houllier:

Status
Not open for further replies.