Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Member 90887

he really is a prize A twat isn't he. happy to sit on the bench for three years.
Well, as much as i dislike him i think it couldn't happen to a better bunch. Madrid deserves someone that treats them like they treat players.

Suv666

He had been around the same time as Tancredi but there was an amnesty for some reason and a bunch of crap accounts like Schira and Tancredi were allowed to be posted again.
I get why some hit and miss sources MEN and The Daily Record are allowed, if only reliable ones were allowed this thread will be barren but obvious frauds like Tancredi and Schira should surely be banned imo.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
he really is a prize A twat isn't he. happy to sit on the bench for three years.
The fact that Gareth Bale refuses to let Real Madrid chase him away from the contract he signed is so uplifting I cheer him on every time I see that he's not going to let Zidane or anyone bully him out of the club. Absolutely 100% commendable by Bale to force the club to honor their contract.

He has already won everything he is ever going to win as a footballer. Zidane has something personal against Bale as it sure as hell isn't his on pitch performance that makes him a no-go for the club. Bale and Zidane already had big issues working together before Zidane left the first time.

Real Madrid made the choice to appoint Zidane as manager again, fully knowing the history between the pair. Bale is completely entitled to not let the club off the hook if he so chooses to.

But you know what's better? If Gareth Bale won't leave the club, Real Madrid won't be able to get their hands on Pogba, since they can't fit under the FFP. They are entirely dependant on getting a hefty sum for Bale to make their summer rebuild happen in its entirety.

Way to stick it to them Gareth!

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
How dare he honour his contract. How dare he not move his family from a beautiful life in Madrid just because Real need new toys.

Load of bollocks. He'll fleece them and move by summers end. Good on him.

He's been treated like shit, anywhere else he'd be a legend for what he's helped them achieve.

stepic

How does that make him a prize A twat? He's fully entitled to sit on the bench for three years and take his pay, it's the fault of Real for giving him such a long term contract on so much money.
he is, but it shows how little he really cares about competitiveness, ambition, wanting to play the game he supposively loves. Madrid im sure would pay some of his salary to offload him to someone else.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Can’t post the tweet but the Blades have signed Luke Freeman from QPR for a club record fee

stepic

The fact that Gareth Bale refuses to let Real Madrid chase him away from the contract he signed is so uplifting I cheer him on every time I see that he's not going to let Zidane or anyone bully him out of the club. Absolutely 100% commendable by Bale to force the club to honor their contract.

He has already won everything he is ever going to win as a footballer. Zidane has something personal against Bale as it sure as hell isn't his on pitch performance that makes him a no-go for the club. Bale and Zidane already had big issues working together before Zidane left the first time.

Real Madrid made the choice to appoint Zidane as manager again, fully knowing the history between the pair. Bale is completely entitled to not let the club off the hook if he so chooses to.

But you know what's better? If Gareth Bale won't leave the club, Real Madrid won't be able to get their hands on Pogba, since they can't fit under the FFP. They are entirely dependant on getting a hefty sum for Bale to make their summer rebuild happen in its entirety.

Way to stick it to them Gareth!
im not suggesting he rip up his contract.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
How dare he honour his contract. How dare he not move his family from a beautiful life in Madrid just because Real need new toys.

I don't particularly like Bale but I dislike Real even more so yeah feck them. Same goes for Barca I hope they cant get rid of their dead wood either.

Shiva87

he is, but it shows how little he really cares about competitiveness, ambition, wanting to play the game he supposively loves. Madrid im sure would pay some of his salary to offload him to someone else.
Just like we would for Sanchez as well. Only thing is that the club isn't making Sanchez out to be a public enemy no.1 - while Madrid are doing that with Bale.

prateik

Usually, the players side keeps quiet if they arent actively looking to move.. Bale and his agent constantly saying they dont want to leave Madrid is new..

There is no way he takes a cut to leave.. I dont see anyone buying him.

Loan on half the wages.. maybe.. but I dont think Bale would want to move away from his home for 1 season..

He's staying.. unless Madrid sell him for nothing and pay part of his wages for the next 3 years.

JJ12

Usually, the players side keeps quiet if they arent actively looking to move.. Bale and his agent constantly saying they dont want to leave Madrid is new..

There is no way he takes a cut to leave.. I dont see anyone buying him.

Loan on half the wages.. maybe.. but I dont think Bale would want to move away from his home for 1 season..

He's staying.. unless Madrid sell him for nothing and pay part of his wages for the next 3 years.
That would be a glorious outcome

Ban

Good on Bale to stick it up. Although I don't know how he's not sorry to waste his career like that.

Lee565

Would have thought better of Bale as someone that wants to be playing regular football and trying to win major trophies rather than wasting what's left of his best years as a professional out of pure greed as I'm sure he would have takers even at wages around 350-400k, maybe it's a family thing where his wife and kids enjoy living in Madrid and don't want to leave?

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
They've tried that story 3 or 4 times. Eventually he might actually fly over and these lot will survive another Summer without being exposed as the complete bullshitters they are.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Would have thought better of Bale as someone that wants to be playing regular football and trying to win major trophies rather than wasting what's left of his best years as a professional out of pure greed as I'm sure he would have takers even at wages around 350-400k, maybe it's a family thing where his wife and kids enjoy living in Madrid and don't want to leave?
He's won a few Champions League titles hasn't he? Maybe he's content and that's fine. I applaud him for holding his employer to the contract they offered him. I'm sure at some point Real will try to cancel the contract and not pay what they agreed, resulting in a lengthy court case, because they're that kind of cnuts.

Suv666

I expect the club to complete signings for both Bruno Fernandes and Sean Longstaff before the weeks end. Harry Maguire is a maybe for me, we'll see.
That'd be a decent window tbh. Except the RW position. Hope we get the Spanish kid for RW looked class on youtube and Ben Yedder if Lukaku leaves.

JJ12

Fridge Chutney's updates are more useful than these portuges Muppets.

The Chut is delivering factual news on transfers at the very least.

Lee565

I'd take £90m + Ceballos for Pogba.
This wouldn't be that bad of a deal tbh, I doubt we will ever see anymore improvement from Pogba considering he wants to leave the club, where as there is a lot of potential with Ceballos to be one of the best midfielders in the world.

TheRedHearted

He's been treated like shit, anywhere else he'd be a legend for what he's helped them achieve.
He has served them well and this is the opposite of the Sanchez saga.

Good on Bale to stick it up. Although I don't know how he's not sorry to waste his career like that.
He’s won so much and if he’s very happy with where he’s at and having a longer career by being a super sub I don’t blame him.

I think we will get a fine deal for him and him and Dalot will be our right wingers. It’s obvious Woodward is foaming at the mouth for him and his marketability. Not sure if he’s ever played on the left but imagine jf Sanchez returns to form and Bale plays his part. If Bale would play as cover for CF on a short term contract I don’t think it means no Sancho for us.

With a midfield of Pogba Fred and Bruno sounds like a good idea to me underneath our attacking options. I do think we should play 4 in midfield though. Most of our big games we got over run in midfield and playing three attackers didn’t help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.