Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMike

I’m not against selling Lukaku but do you realistically see us buying a good replacement? Who’s even available?
Don't think we need a direct replacement. Rashford, Martial and the unshiftable Sanchez all arguably play through the middle. With James already added we could go for another winger (a right one) which would allow for a fast and nimble strike force instead.

Valencia's Left Foot

Supports
Austin FC, USMNT, Three Lions
Fee we got for Morata is apparently £48m. Only about £10m less than what we paid for him so not bad. Really frustrating player. Loads of talent and ability but was just so soft both mentally and physically.

Our striker situation looking potentially pretty dire with the transfer ban. Giroud, Batshuayi, and Tammy Abraham. Not exactly scaring anyone.
Pulisic looks like a pretty damn good buy for you guys.

lsd

The Oracle
I rather think it's him that needs to get over himself.

I look forward to him being booed by the white hanky brigade next season if he goes to Madrid

That's fine but he isn't a scumbag because he wants to play at a bigger club at a higher level than where we currently are .

Unlike lingard Rashford and co he is good enough to play at that level and be wanted by those clubs

RamblingRebel

Hitler dead!
Supports
Burnley
This Gedson Fernandes is the 3rd best CM (behind Pog and that Serbian dude) on Football Manager. Whats he like in real life? I only know of him through the game. £30 + add on's seems like a bargain. And in fairness FM is pretty good when it comes to talent spotting...excluding Moukoko and Samba!

Fox outside the box

Err... well he's been part of the reason the team isn't in the champions league next season. He wants to leave behind a mess he helped make

He's a scumbag.
Or he's looking at the situation and thinking that despite his output last year, we still fell short and are at the start of a rebuild project. A project that will likely take place over the course of the next 2 to 3 years, a period that is crucial in his career. He has no obligation to stay and if moving is what is best for his career, then just like every other person in every other industry, he has the right to make that move.

You lot need to realise that the way fans perceive and feel about football is completely different to most of the people who actually operate in that world. You're so emotional and tribal. I would much rather he stay, he has been one of the only players capable of doing much for us and he's been targeted by opposition to shut him down which hasn't helped his performances. We simply don't have the threats elsewhere, him and Lindelof get marked and pressed. He's a phenomenal player and will do well in Madrid or Turin. I can pretty much write the articles that will pop up in 2 years time, asking why he didn't perform like this for united etc. The answers are already available.

FujiVice

Unlike lingard Rashford and co he is good enough to play at that level and be wanted by those clubs
But unlike our fanbase, they'll not take some primadona walking into the team and letting the other players do the work for them. He's an aquired taste at the best of times, if he doesnt perform week in week out, he's an easy target for criticism.

deafepl

RLC apparently earn 150k, nobody care. When Rashford signed new contract worth 200k per week, yet everyone feel so outraged about this

roseguy64

Athletico hanging Barca and Griezmann out to dry, good to see. Imagine asking to pay a release clause in installments, many on here would ridicule Woodward if it came out he tried the same thing and rightly so.
That's what Atletico did when paying for Joao Felix.

Anyway €126M deal

Benfica will receive €120M at the transfer moment

Benfica will pay €12M to Jorge Mendes and his partner

At. Madrid will only pay €30M upfront

At. Madrid will pay €1,2M to Porto(played there a few years as youth, before coming to Benfica)

A Bank will pay the rest of the €96M to Benfica right now, after receiveing proof of At. Madrid's finances. (Going to pay yearly to the Bank)

Benfica covers the €6M interests from the Bank deal.

So basically 126-12-6=€108M
Info I got from one of their fans on another forum.

passing-wind

So we're doing contract signing vids now...

Good renewal very underrated midfielder, just feel personally that Lampard is going to succeed at Chelsea. The squad is full of individuals who have won big honours, there's a young core with British players. Lampard will recieve more respect from his players compared to what Ole will get from our team.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Good renewal very underrated midfielder, just feel personally that Lampard is going to succeed at Chelsea. The squad is full of individuals who have won big honours, there's a young core with British players. Lampard will recieve more respect from his players compared to what Ole will get from our team.
RLC is a nothing player IMO. Very mediocre.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
RLC apparently earn 150k, nobody care. When Rashford signed new contract worth 200k per week, yet everyone feel so outraged about this

The only people outraged were the idiot section of Man United fans. Everyone else either didn't give a shit or took the piss because it's so fun and easy to wind up the idiot section of Man United fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.