Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
The only people outraged were the idiot section of Man United fans. Everyone else either didn't give a shit or took the piss because it's so fun and easy to wind up the idiot section of Man United fans.
The idiot section of Man United fans are getting bigger on this forum to be honest. Far too many wanna be accountants who think they know better than the finance men at Old Trafford.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
The idiot section of Man United fans are getting bigger on this forum to be honest. Far too many wanna be accountants who think they know better than the finance men at Old Trafford.
At least we don't racially abuse regularly like duffer's lot.

AJ10

The only people outraged were the idiot section of Man United fans. Everyone else either didn't give a shit or took the piss because it's so fun and easy to wind up the idiot section of Man United fans.
:lol: Ouch.

NJM78

I wonder what was your reaction when we paid £19m for Dalot and he only had 8 first team appearances for Porto
Thats why 20m is fine. Not 50 being quoted. Anything more than 20, same with Dalot I wouldn't have wanted.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Boards smashed it if that fee is true. Thought we would have to take a huge loss for him.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Would love to know what journalists mean when they write preparing a bid.

I imagine Ed looking for a pen and then a napkin to write a number on and then push it across the table to Newscastle!

DoomSlayer

We should take a lesson from Chelsea's selling abilities. No way should we be letting go of Lukaku for less than £75-£80 million, especially since Pogba is twisting the club's hand to sell him for a cut-price.

SER19

Boards smashed it if that fee is true. Thought we would have to take a huge loss for him.
Saw this tweet and started scrolling up for news of lukaku or other sale. I should have known better

IrishRedDevil

Would love to know what journalists mean when they write preparing a bid.
It means they want more article clicks/interactions, as they have no idea what is currently happening.

It makes fans angry, and they cry and say ‘‘but we were preparing a bid 2 weeks ago, why is silly Man Utd still preparing a bid.’’

All stems from the journalists just posting random articles, to keep their boss happy, and fans believing every single thing they read and using it to abuse the club.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Funny how Chelsea are great at selling players, but we get a pretty similar deal to what atletico did on the table with Lukaku and no one wants it!

AFC NimbleThumb

This will be the most prepared bid in football history. No spelling mistakes or anything.
The way we conduct business I expect it to be hand delivered by a strippergram on the back of a used McDonald’s napkin written in crayon.

MonkeysMagic

It is so blatantly obvious how most of these journos are in the pockets of some clubs as reporting inflates transfer fee when sold and then deflated when bought! Truth be told, no one really knows the actual fee other then the deal makers at clubs but it's in their interest not to question the wild speculation.

The standard of reporting really has hit rock bottom, no wonder the printed media is on its knees.

RedfromIreland

It means they want more article clicks/interactions, as they have no idea what is currently happening.

It makes fans angry, and they cry and say ‘‘but we were preparing a bid 2 weeks ago, why is silly Man Utd still preparing a bid.’’

All stems from the journalists just posting random articles, to keep their boss happy, and fans believing every single thing they read and using it to abuse the club.
It works too. The hysterical mob on here are something else.

Lee565

This club really needs to be more open to loaning players out, let's say we Loan Lukaku out this season with a 10-15 million fee to an Italian club, he bangs the goals in and then next summer you have multiple Italian clubs queuing up to sign him for 70+ million or more if the market gets even crazier, should have done that with Darmian in the January window considering he was overlooked for almost the entire second half of the season(and first half), he could have had a good spell in Italy and the club could have finally have gotten that 10 million they seem to be holding out for.

Status
Not open for further replies.