Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I seriously doubt he’d be so unprofessional to breach the terms of his contract. But it’s a negative headline that involves United, so it’ll get folk talking I guess.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
If this Ceballos chap is as good as claimed, then a £100m with him added to the deal would be good.

sparx99

I seriously doubt he’d be so unprofessional to breach the terms of his contract. But it’s a negative headline that involves United, so it’ll get folk talking I guess.
Yeah I mean we could fine him £500k for that couldn’t we? 2 weeks ages.

MDFC Manager

Could well be true, he still hasn't returned to Manchester I think?

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
€100m + Ceballos and we’re talking. I would personally take that deal. Then reinvest part of it in Dani Olmo. Two great talents.

redshaw

That's not an offer as no club would pay for Bale. Bale on a free would require 54 million in wages for three years which is eye watering in itself. Madrid would dearly love anyone to take Bale for free and pay the rest of his salary but even that isn't happening. We don't want Bale and this is essentially a ~25 million offer for Pogba.

Only way I see Bale leaving on a free to a European club is with Madrid paying half of his wages and even then it's a stretch and might only get a club to agree 1-2 years.

Madrid paid 100m rising to 130m for Hazard with a year left so they can pay 100m+ with addons minimum.

stevoc

Why?

Do you seriously expect Madrid to pay more then €150m.
Well if they want to convince one of the worlds richest clubs to sell them their best player then they'll have to won't they.

Hoof the ball

People go on about Holy Barcelona but invariably give Madrid a free pass. Their arrogance, both as fans with the white handkerchiefs and the the club with their presumption that they should be given their toys at a discount is far worse.

podurban2

People go on about Holy Barcelona but invariably give Madrid a free pass. Their arrogance, both as fans with the white handkerchiefs and the the club with their presumption that they should be given their toys at a discount is far worse.
Hell no, feck Real. Despise those Franco bastards.

redshaw

This is the only tweet saying Bale will be included in the deal. Not sure what you've been reading.
We had the tweets days ago at 72 mill with Bale or Isco so this is maybe a repeat and I think this is just people making up stuff for entertainment. I know Ed isn't the best but 80m plus Bale can't be serious.

Cantonagotmehere

If we allow Pepe to go to Liverpool we may as well forget challenging for the title for the next 3 years. And we should also dismantle our scouting structure. We need a RW. Pepe can replace Pogba's goals. We can pay him more than anyone.
Sadly, this makes a lot of sense to me these days. Dark times.

Cantona in disguise

do fans who want Pogba sold expecting us to get €150m for him?
No but when everyone keeps saying how valuable he is I'd say hes worth more in this current market than a 100 mil.

I'd take 120 for him. Anything less given his age, his contract length, ability ( when he can be bothered) and his marketability is taking the proverbial.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
We had the tweets days ago at 72 mill with Bale or Isco so this is maybe a repeat and I think this is just people making up stuff for entertainment. I know Ed isn't the best but 80m plus Bale can't be serious.
Jeremy Smith is claiming that L'equipe are reporting €80m plus Bale according to what he's read this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.