g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
Didn't they have to get a loan to pay for Greizmann?
I have a feeling they leaked that to get PSG to lower their asking price. There’s no way a team with their level of income, whose net spend over the last few years is well below ours, is struggling that much for cash. They’re ahead of every premier league team in the money league.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Barcelona seem to be so reckless with their spending. Hope they get a new president in the next election who’s a little more sensible. Ruining the market with all this nonsense.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Not only can Barca not afford him where on earth would he play now they've just signed Griezmann as well?

C'est Moi Cantona

Two fingers to FFP from Madrid and Barca, and who can blame them, not a chance FIFA would dare touch them, and they know it.

Canagel

Barcelona seem to be so reckless with their spending. Hope they get a new president in the next election who’s a little more sensible. Ruining the market with all this nonsense.
Would be funny to see them crash out of CL again due to defensive frailties.

MrPooni

I have a feeling they leaked that to get PSG to lower their asking price. There’s no way a team with their level of income, whose net spend over the last few years is well below ours, is struggling that much for cash. They’re ahead of every premier league team in the money league.
How do you explain the €140m loan they took out in February then? Or is that another move in this massive game of 4D chess around Neymar :lol:

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Wasn’t there uproar from La Liga when Neymar went to PSG accusing teams of ruining football by spending ridiculous amounts :lol:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Considering how much they paid for Coutinho and Dembele, I don't see anything wrong in them swapping them for Neymar. But do PSG want them?
If i'm PSG i would but would try to get Umtiti on top as well. Or Vidal

STaphouse

Supports
Reading
Aren't Barcelona still owned by their fans? I can't see how any of this works tbh.
Owned by fans but they elect a president to run the club (I assume with board members as well).

It's similar to a lot of ownerships where the owners don't put any of their own funds into the club.

macheda14

Delph to Everton confirmed.
An opportunity for what? He’s literally been part of a history breaking side that is one of the best ever to play in the prem. He won’t be ‘achieving something [more] special’ than that

lsd

The Oracle
An opportunity for what? He’s literally been part of a history breaking side that is one of the best ever to play in the prem. He won’t be ‘achieving something [more] special’ than that

He might actually play and be an important team member. That's an an achievement for him

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Tottenham willing to offer 50-60 m€, but could only assume half of his wages.Madrid don´t want to sell at a loss and will have to reach an agreement with the player

FujiVice

If Barca buy Neymar and Griezmann in the same window, someone is going to have to sit me down and explain this FFP thing to me.

cyberman

How do swaps work with FFP? I'm sure they would want ghe leeway a cash sale for Neymar would bring.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Tottenham willing to offer 50-60 m€, but could only assume half of his wages.Madrid don´t want to sell at a loss and will have to reach an agreement with the player
Madrid don't want to sell Bale at a loss? Funny :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.