Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling Archer

Mou turned his nose up at Harry when he was going for £17 milion from Hull, and decided Lindelof for double that amount was a better deal.
Bit of a pointless comment considering Lindelof is the only CB most of us still want at the club. £34 or whatever in that perspective really isn't as bad a deal as you've made it seem.

AaronRedDevil

Mou turned his nose up at Harry when he was going for £17 milion from Hull, and decided Lindelof for double that amount was a better deal.
No point talking about it from hindsight. Harry was part of the worst defence for hull and 3rd worst for Leicester the season he joined. Now is the only right time to buy him

0161_UNITED

To be fair, Captain Marvel is out on the tour and was on the training pitch with the lads in the videos the club posted. Probably more of an homage to Robson than statement on Ole’s transfer targets, but people will read into it what they will.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
To be fair, Captain Marvel is out on the tour and was on the training pitch with the lads in the videos the club posted. Probably more of an homage to Robson than statement on Ole’s transfer targets, but people will read into it what they will.
Yeah I read it the same way, but can't be arsed arguing over what he actually meant with people so I'll let people read it how they want.

SATA

Good lad! Has to be ours now. Should be done by the end of the week. If so, it would be a fantastic signing, in my opinion.
I agree. I think it's a signing that will really galvanize the squad and our fanbase. He's a pretty big character in the England team so i think he'll have no problems being successful here. Come end of the coming season, hopefully we can all say it's money well spent

NoMidfielders

Looks like most of our main Journalists going against that ITK and the sun report, we'll see who's right in the next few days I guess

Amarsdd

was just listening to Duncan Castle's podcast and he had the latest "breaking story" that Maguire has left or was about to leave Leicester's training camp in France to travel back to London to finalize the deal and the medical is taking place in the next 48 hrs. I'm not sure how reliable he is, so take it for whatever it's worth.

hobbers

Be funny if Castles has already found himself a better source at United than all the source-less broadsheet journos like Ogden.

Obviously he relied on his Mendes connection while Jose was here but if he really is getting genuine info then it has to be from a new souce.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Greenwood on loan to Newcastle as a sweetener in the Longstaff deal would be a good option.
Chong maybe but Greenwood? He's not far from first team action, we're short of quality up front and Newcastle look like being dire next season. Not a chance.

Tiber

Source is Duncan Castles, not the most reliable and a very big claim to have not actually tweeted it himself
They talk a lot of **** in that podcast. A month or so ago I believe he casually announced that United had agreed a fee for a big star (I think it was Dybala) but he never bothered to write an article or tweet about this 'news'

Status
Not open for further replies.