Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDevilUnited369

Not looked in to Barca much financially but I'm sure they can afford Neymar. If they offload Coutinho and Dembele, their wage bill covers Neymar's plus £80-£100m upfront to PSG.

Also both Madrid and Barca are backed by Spains two biggest banks who will happily bankroll deals i.e. loans if needs be and isn't Barca taking £700m in per season so no issues with FFP.

Pure speculation as I said.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That's a great deal for WHU, they're starting to build a pretty nice team. Finally a good striker they've been crying out for.

Eintracht confirmed that the clubs have agreed transfer terms and that Haller will join West Ham if the medical is positive.

If Rebić leaves as well, this could end up a very tough season for Eintracht, even with part of those ~100m reinvested.

E-mal

Perhaps we can get Dembele on the cheap from barca to cover some cost for Neymar

izec

Eintracht confirmed that the clubs have agreed transfer terms and that Haller will join West Ham if the medical is positive.

If Rebić leaves as well, this could end up a very tough season for Eintracht, even with part of those ~100m reinvested.
They are crazy selling their front line, thats what made them great in the first place, the deadly trio. Good luck to Adi Hütter rebuilding that

RedNed77

Not looked in to Barca much financially but I'm sure they can afford Neymar. If they offload Coutinho and Dembele, their wage bill covers Neymar's plus £80-£100m upfront to PSG.

Also both Madrid and Barca are backed by Spains two biggest banks who will happily bankroll deals i.e. loans if needs be and isn't Barca taking £700m in per season so no issues with FFP.

Pure speculation as I said.
They had to take out a loan of £35m to pay for the rest of Griezzman, which they have to pay back in 6 months. Bartomeu didnt exactly sound thrilled at that prospect. They dont have anywhere near as much money as you imagine, theyre not like Madrid who have barely spent a penny for the last 5 or 6 years. Barca keep blasting money every year.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
They are crazy selling their front line, thats what made them great in the first place, the deadly trio. Good luck to Adi Hütter rebuilding that
A big sellout was to be expected after their performances in Europe.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

Guessing the knock-on effect is any slim chance Everton had of signing Zouma is now gone @SilentWitness
Yeah. Shame as without Lampard at the helm I reckon our chances of nabbing him were high. Still a really slim chance if he doesn't fancy him during their Japan tour but I doubt it now.

Nick7

When the hell did Trippier play for Atletico?! Was this some crazy Elliot Kebe situation at youth level?
:lol: feck me I cannot read. I saw 25m and thought of Alderweireld. Sorry.

That's the second time in a week that's happened to me, I need to learn how to read apparently.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Haller, he will be a great signing.

He is the kind of forward we wanted from Lukaku....:(
Really? I watched him several times with a view to see if he was a player we should have but he came across like Ashley Fletcher

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
:lol: feck me I cannot read. I saw 25m and thought of Alderweireld. Sorry.

That's the second time in a week that's happened to me, I need to learn how to read apparently.
Haha no worries, I was starting to convincing myself in my head, "yeah, maybe he learnt how to cross like that abroad"...

Cloud7

If Barca buy Neymar and Griezmann in the same window, someone is going to have to sit me down and explain this FFP thing to me.
FFP means the top clubs in world football are now a closed circle, and they don’t want any other newcomers threatening their stranglehold on the game. It’s just phrased in nicer words.

Kaivalya

Conte explicitly wants Lukaku only. Inter won’t try to be funny getting someone else and pissing off their new manager so early i think
Not very smart. Lukaku is going to cost an absolute fortune. I'm all for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.