Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJM78

We just don’t register the shite then, poorest excuse I have heard yet.

Also how the feck is Darmian still here?

United_We_Stand

Mariano is looking for an immediate exit from Real Madrid. The striker has already given the OK to Monaco to leave Real Madrid. Now the situation is in the hands of the white club.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Phil Brown called in February that we won’t be getting a DoF. People then were calling him a bullshitter.

He occasionally gets things spot on and occasionally he doesn’t. Just like most.

stevoc

So I was just checking our squad list(there's a limit of 25 person registered) and we currently stand at 25(if we include tuanzebe). That means we can't sign a player without selling a player.

So if we sign Maguire then it means Darmian has to leave or Tuanzebe will leave on loan.

What de Brun is saying is probably true that we won't sign Bruno without selling Pogba but for completely different reasons(unless we magically get rid of Rojo and Darmian)
We don't have to register them all though. So after the PL window shuts we would still have a few weeks to sort out permanent/loan deals for Rojo and/or Darmian.

Worst case scenario one or both of them would have to sit in the stands until January if they don't have a club lined up in August. They've both effectively been doing that for the last 2 years anyway bar the odd game here and there.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
So I was just checking our squad list(there's a limit of 25 person registered) and we currently stand at 25(if we include tuanzebe). That means we can't sign a player without selling a player.

So if we sign Maguire then it means Darmian has to leave or Tuanzebe will leave on loan.

What de Brun is saying is probably true that we won't sign Bruno without selling Pogba but for completely different reasons(unless we magically get rid of Rojo and Darmian)
Should probably start a thread just to point this out. I just can't see anything changing now.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Phil Brown called in February that we won’t be getting a DoF. People then were calling him a bullshitter.

He occasionally gets things spot on and occasionally he doesn’t. Just like most.
I don't really have an opinion on PdB, but I think most of us could have called that one. Didn't half the Caf think Ed was spouting pure bullshit? Which has now been verified.

cyberman

But that means he's no better than most and most stories are yes no answers anyway.
By law of averages he will get some things right.
All i see is we haven't got any ITKs. None.
Its weirdly impressive for a club of our size.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri

We don't have to register youth players. We'll also look to offload a couple of unwanted players I'd assume, once the UK window closes, on loan or for paltry sums. Darmian perhaps, one or both Rojo/Bailly (Jones would hardly be wanted outside of England), Sanchez on loan (or off on a free, if we strike gold), and there might be a question mark over Fred too, especially if we sign more midfielders.

I don't really think this is a problem. If we have money to spend and players we want to buy, worst case scenario we'll have to tell players the only way they get games is by going out on loan or finding a new club. Plenty of time to get a deal in Europe.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
We don't have to register youth players. We'll also look to offload a couple of unwanted players I'd assume, once the UK window closes, on loan or for paltry sums. Darmian perhaps, one or both Rojo/Bailly (Jones would hardly be wanted outside of England), Sanchez on loan (or off on a free, if we strike gold), and there might be a question mark over Fred too, especially if we sign more midfielders.

I don't really think this is a problem. If we have money to spend and players we want to buy, worst case scenario we'll have to tell players the only way they get games is by going out on loan or finding a new club. Plenty of time to get a deal in Europe.
We've to register youth products over 21yrs of age and that's why Rashford/Tuanzebe.

prateik

What would the idea squad be?
3 keeper, 9 defenders, 9+4/10+3 midfielders+strikers (depending on how you classify a winger/wide forward

We dont have enough midfielders.. we have 11 defenders (not counting TFM who is injured and not adding Mcguire / new CB )

We need to trim that.. 3 need to go. Tuanzebe might be loan.. but at least 2 have to leave on a permanent. Its insane how we havent been able to shift some of them.. Bailly has gotten injured again.. so he cant go.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
We've to register youth products over 21yrs of age and that's why Rashford/Tuanzebe.
1 De Gea
2 Romero
3 Grant
4 AWB
5 Shaw
6 Young
7 Smalling
8 Lindelof
9 Tuanzebe
10 Dalot
11 Fred
12 McTominay
13 Pereira
14 Pogba
15 Matic
16 Mata
17 Lingard
18 James
19 Rashford
20 Martial

21 Jones
22 Bailly
23 Rojo
24 Darmian
25 Lukaku
26 Alexis

If we get rid of 3 from the last 6, there are 2 available slots. Preferably we'd get rid of 4 of those 6. Bit of a shame to use up a slot for Grant.

ZupZup

1 De Gea
2 Romero
3 Grant
4 AWB
5 Shaw
6 Young
7 Smalling
8 Lindelof
9 Tuanzebe
10 Dalot
11 Fred
12 McTominay
13 Pereira
14 Pogba
15 Matic
16 Mata
17 Lingard
18 James
19 Rashford
20 Martial

21 Jones
22 Bailly
23 Rojo
24 Darmian
25 Lukaku
26 Alexis

If we get rid of 3 from the last 6, there are 2 available slots. Preferably we'd get rid of 4 of those 6. Bit of a shame to use up a slot for Grant.
Dalot is under 21 so he can be removed.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Dalot is under 21 so he can be removed.
:drool:

I just don't believe at all that if we are limited in the market this summer, it won't be because of squad quota. We can definitely add players.

Josep Dowling

What has he got correct in the past that make people believe him?

United_We_Stand

"Gareth Bale is waiting to receive the promised offer of €30m per season in wages from China. In Real Madrid, they expect to be offered €20m in transfer fees."

Paxi

I don't really have an opinion on PdB, but I think most of us could have called that one. Didn't half the Caf think Ed was spouting pure bullshit? Which has now been verified.
There was quite a few who said we were definitely getting a DoF at the time and dismissed what he was saying because he is who he is.

Paxi

But that means he's no better than most and most stories are yes no answers anyway.
By law of averages he will get some things right.
All i see is we haven't got any ITKs. None.
Its weirdly impressive for a club of our size.

Look he had other journalists vouch for him. Ultimately its up to you whether you believe him or not. I take everything with a pinch of salt these days. My muppet days are over.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.

He's just like those Reddit 'ITKs', reading the latest rumours and putting his own spin on them, just in video format instead.

Paxi

He's just like those Reddit 'ITKs', reading the latest rumours and putting his own spin on them, just in video format instead.
He’s could well do. That doesn’t mean he doesn’t have an occasional scoop.

United_We_Stand

What has he got correct in the past that make people believe him?
Well, last summer his biggest story was that we (United) were offered the chance to sign Griezmann!

Phil Brown (who doesn't work for NBC anymore) is lacking in sources, intellect and common sense. The guy has mental health problems and he's given a platform on this forum just out of pure pity.

settembrini

Brown is more informed about United than most of the people who comment on us. Last summer he said that Mourinho would be gone by January due to his poor relationships with the squad and Woodward. I posted that he had said this and the responses were that it was a load of crap and a ridiculous thing to say etc. Mourinho was sacked December 18.

Paxi

Well, last summer his biggest story was that we (United) were offered the chance to sign Griezmann!

Phil Brown (who doesn't work for NBC anymore) is lacking in sources, intellect and common sense. The guy has mental health problems and he's given a platform on this forum just out of pure pity.
What the hell does that have to do with anything?

NoMidfielders

Bruno Fernandes was crying on the pitch after the match today. Looks like he's going somewhere, although no idea if that's here or elsewhere of course.

Mainoldo

Brown is more informed about United than most of the people who comment on us. Last summer he said that Mourinho would be gone by January due to his poor relationships with the squad and Woodward. I posted that he had said this and the responses were that it was a load of crap and a ridiculous thing to say etc. Mourinho was sacked December 18.
Like I said that in July do I get to be an ITK too. That’s as opinion based as it gets. He doesn’t like the United board so anything he hears that is negative he will run with it.

Has he called any of our transfers lately? If he hasn’t why should we care what he thinks. We want to know about transfers not how incompetent our board is.

lsd

The Oracle
Bruno Fernandes was crying on the pitch after the match today. Looks like he's going somewhere, although no idea if that's here or elsewhere of course.

Openly crying and in distress . We got him he's coming here

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
"£50m rated" is a nonsense term. Newcastle put that price on him as a way to say "not for sale", nobody is saying he's worth that much.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Holy feck. 9 PL games and a serious injury and these guys are worth 50 mill now?
Newcastle are going to look like utter cnuts for having this stance if Longstaff turns out like every one of their youth players over the last 20 years.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Don't under 21 (is it?) year olds count outside of the 25? So greenwood and the likes can be in addition?

Status
Not open for further replies.